300 vs. 100 Level at Hard Rock

canesproponent

Sophomore
How is the 300 Level? There are $45 to $65 tickets available at the 300 level. Would rather sit there and fill some of the empty seats, but is the viewing experience up in the rafters much worse than the 100 level.

Flying in from West Coast and have not been able to attend a game since the Golden, Clemson debacle.

Should I buy a $125 ticket in the 100s or sit in the 300 level?

Advertisement
Well....... I obviously will attend since we purchased the airfare from LA to Miami already. Trying to figure out the best place to sit......... (Real helpful!)

Advertisement
You can always buy the cheapest seat and just hang out under the screens, there are bars and high chairs with great views!

How is the 300 Level? There are $45 to $65 tickets available at the 300 level. Would rather sit there and fill some of the empty seats, but is the viewing experience up in the rafters much worse than the 100 level.

Flying in from West Coast and have not been able to attend a game since the Golden, Clemson debacle.

The upper deck at Hard Rock has always been far from the field, and always will be far from the field. They moved the lower bowl closer to the field, but you can't do that with the upper deck.

Spend the money and sit in the 100s. You know what sounds louder too? A fully packed lower bowl, not a bunch of people filling in spots in the upper deck.

TBH with the new upgrades the 300 section is not bad at all.. sat there for dolphins vs jets 2 weeks ago and had a great view!

300 Level is not bad at all if you can get a seat somewhere in the first few rows, actually a decent vantage point to see the game. If not in the first few rows, would recommend paying up for the 100 Level.

Advertisement
We sat in the upper deck for FSU last year. I think it was section 344, maybe 20 rows up or so. We all thought they were great seats. You could really see well what was going on, but still close enough to read numbers and recognize players and not feel like you were "in the nosebleeds".

I live in MD, so this weekend will be just my second game in the newly renovated Hard Rock, so I can't compare it to lower bowl yet, but will be there this weekend. My brother won the tickets somehow. If we were buying them ourselves, would probably buy similar/same seats we had last time.

To me, I'll take upper level between the 20's over lower bowl in the corner or endzone every day. I guess what you really want to know, is just that you'll be happy with the experience if you go for the upper level seats, and I'd say yes. Enjoy the game and have safe travels.

If you can afford it, sit in the 100s.
As another west coaster who can no longer make the trip for games like I used to before kids, I suggest just ponying up the extra money to sit closer. Whenever I'd make the trip but didn't get good seats I always regretted it. Last time I did that (make the trip and get crap seats) was 2009 Oklahoma. Sure, I was happy to be there but how much better would that have been to sit closer?

300 Level isn't bad at all as long as you don't get a row higher than 15. I've been to every home game and had a great view. I normally sit in 315 or 321 and I love it. Most people just buy the 300 level tickets and move down to 100 but it all depends how packed the game is.

Advertisement
I love the first 2-3 rows of the 300 level on the sideline and will probably choose those next year for my first season tickets since 2010.

If you wait closer to the game you will really see the prices in the lower bowl drop. Just be a little patient.

Advertisement
I personally love the lower endzones. I sit 104 right next to the student section so it has great atmosphere. The big thing I like is the endzone seats are closer to the field of play than the sidelines plus you have no players in your way! I'll admit, when the plays are at the other endzone they are far but when they are in our endzone it is great to have them that close.

Flying in from MD for the ND game and I ended up snagging 4 tix in Section 317, first row. If I couldn't get the first row, I was going to ante up and sit in the 100 level. Will be my first game at Hard Rock.

Never sat in the 300s but I prefer the 200s. The east end zone is cheap and the best deal in the stadium. I have 2 in section 232 on StubHub for $82. There are some rows higher for a little less, mine are row 2. It's sealed off from the rest of the stadium with air conditioned terminals and your own concessions and bathrooms. Only selling them because I upgraded to a suite

Just bought them. 100 level at an angle to the end zone.

Very few tickets left. Looks like a sell out. From the Hurricane site, there cannot be more than a 1,000 tickets left. There are still seats at the top of the stadium directly above the end zones, but it does not seem that there are 1,000 seats remaining.

Advertisement
Back