300 vs. 100 Level at Hard Rock

Anyone ever sit in sections 203-205? I think for the dolphins games it's Club LIV. Do those seats have access to the regular sideline club terminals?

my cousin has dolphins season tickets for section 205 and said they're awesome. I was going to buy his tickets for the Raiders game on Sunday night, but face value is $250.

What about for Canes games though? Different setup?

Advertisement
My season tickets are sec 340 row 7 and 8, great view with easy access to concessions and bathrooms. I drive 3 hours plus to the games so the value makes it nice for me. I have 2 seats available for the game, pm me for info.

Advertisement
May as well ask since I've been wondering. 300 level, first row visitors sideline... If it's a 3:30 kickoff are we going to be in the sun for a while?

No sun at the 300 level... below that can be brutal on the visitors side.

The sun doesn’t hit at the 300 level on the visitors side? I know for a fact it hits on the 200 club level, which is right under that. I’ve had those seats in the past.

I had first row, 318 (50 yard line) for GT.
I've got first row VT and ND in 317.
Best seats in the house IMO. I like the overview of the field and I like facing the Miami bench.

Now lets talk about the sun.
You WILL get direct sun for most of the game. It was HOT.
If ND is a 3:30 start hopefully it will be "only" in the low 80's, wear your Miami whites and a hat.

Which seats? I've got 17-20. If we win I can't imagine it won't be a night game, but if it's 3:30 we'll survive.

If you're in 318, you're just to the right of the 50. I was in seat 24 (?) which was the last seat before a 10' clear area at the 50 (Maybe for accessible seating), which was great because it was empty and had it all to myself. You'll be just to the right of that.

The seat numbers run from high (east) to low (west), if you're in 317 you're in the 35-40 yard line area.
Seats 17-20? Nice, I have 20 and 21.
See you there!
[]_[]

miami-dolphins-hard-rock-stadium.jpg

Depends on where you are in both levels. I hate the 100 level lower rows poor visibility but some people love them. I like the 300 level lower rows great seats for a perspective of entire field, just don't want to be too high in 300 level

Advertisement
Will be in 148 and paid to much for the tickets but I dont give a F! Stoked... Orange lot Tailgating

Last edited:
How is the 300 Level? There are $45 to $65 tickets available at the 300 level. Would rather sit there and fill some of the empty seats, but is the viewing experience up in the rafters much worse than the 100 level.

Flying in from West Coast and have not been able to attend a game since the Golden, Clemson debacle.

Should I buy a $125 ticket in the 100s or sit in the 300 level?
Absolutely! I love sitting there because I can see the plays Develop with clarity....But try to get it behind the end zone like 309 or 327 because the sideline view is ****. I only sit in the 100’s if I go with friends.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Still too many tickets available than there should be...

effing pitiful if we can't sellout the biggest game in over a decade...

Advertisement
Alright fellas im in the building wasn't gonna go but woke up this AM and couldn't resist catch me in like 336 or something smelling like a pound and drunkish by kickoff #CaneGang

Advertisement
Back