300 vs. 100 Level at Hard Rock

300 level is the ****. The new layout makes it feel much MUCH closer than a traditional nosebleed seats at a football stadium. Feels like a 200 level TBH.

Advertisement
If you wait closer to the game you will really see the prices in the lower bowl drop. Just be a little patient.
Have to be careful though, there is always some cheaper than the rest and when those sell, everyone raises prices. Usually they go down late the night before or early Saturday but I doubt many good ones for a decent price will be left

Never sat in the 300s but I prefer the 200s. The east end zone is cheap and the best deal in the stadium. I have 2 in section 232 on StubHub for $82. There are some rows higher for a little less, mine are row 2. It's sealed off from the rest of the stadium with air conditioned terminals and your own concessions and bathrooms. Only selling them because I upgraded to a suite

Tell me more about the suite.

Is it you in conjunction with others?

Sat in 120 row 31 for the cuse game and it was awesome! 20 yd line behind the visitor bench, under the canopy for rain. Visitor section but their were maybe 30 cuse fans total in that whole section. Stadium was very loud, can't imagine how loud it will be Saturday night! To all that are attending.....better leave with no voice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
IMO, 300 corner endzones have better overall view of the field than same corner endzone in club level..... from the club level, when ball is on opposite side i was using the big screens to watch... 300, i always watched live on field action...

Never sat in the 300s but I prefer the 200s. The east end zone is cheap and the best deal in the stadium. I have 2 in section 232 on StubHub for $82. There are some rows higher for a little less, mine are row 2. It's sealed off from the rest of the stadium with air conditioned terminals and your own concessions and bathrooms. Only selling them because I upgraded to a suite

Yeah I have a lot of friends from high school in there. It seats 44, kinda expensive but everything is included. When I figured the cost of parking, food, drinks, etc. I decided it was worth trying it out. It's the Legends end zone, Southwest side. Costs $1850 per ticket but includes valet parking in the purple lot, all you can eat and drink, including beer and wine. The food is excellent and it's air conditioned with TV's everywhere playing the network broadcast of the game. You can also control the TV's with a touchscreen on the wall if you want to change some of them to other big games also going on. I really enjoy it, only issue is when their down near the west end zone, it's hard to see but I usually take binoculars and watch the TV. I'm thinking about the Southwest corner club or section 248 next year but haven't decided

Just bought them. 100 level at an angle to the end zone.

Very few tickets left. Looks like a sell out. From the Hurricane site, there cannot be more than a 1,000 tickets left. There are still seats at the top of the stadium directly above the end zones, but it does not seem that there are 1,000 seats remaining.

how much did you end up paying? I paid less than 50 for tickets in 101 earlier this month

Advertisement

Yeah I have a lot of friends from high school in there. It seats 44, kinda expensive but everything is included. When I figured the cost of parking, food, drinks, etc. I decided it was worth trying it out. It's the Legends end zone, Southwest side. Costs $1850 per ticket but includes valet parking in the purple lot, all you can eat and drink, including beer and wine. The food is excellent and it's air conditioned with TV's everywhere playing the network broadcast of the game. You can also control the TV's with a touchscreen on the wall if you want to change some of them to other big games also going on. I really enjoy it, only issue is when their down near the west end zone, it's hard to see but I usually take binoculars and watch the TV. I'm thinking about the Southwest corner club or section 248 next year but haven't decided

Oh yeah, I remember looking at those. That’s actually not a bad deal considering all that is included. The amenities sound top notch. You know I haven’t sat in endzone seats for a long time. But you do get a pretty cool perspective, especially a great perspective on line play. You can really see holes open up.

You’re like me. I’ve jumped around the last ten years. I like checking out different areas. Right now I’m in 200 club seating but I’m definitely going to consider these as well as a few other options for next year.

Lower level about 30+ rows back in Sec 120 or lower on the opposing team sideline is the best value in my book. You get the best view, canopy cover and can even mix it up occasionally with whatever opposing team fans might be crying a section or two over.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lower level about 30+ rows back in Sec 120 or lower on the opposing team sideline is the best value in my book. You get the best view, canopy cover and can even mix it up occasionally with whatever opposing team fans might be crying a section or two over.

Without a doubt best value.

I personally like the higher perspective so I wouldn’t get lower than row 25, but that’s just personal preference.

Just purchased some corner terrace seats. Anyone ever sit in any of them? Seem pretty cool since it seems more private and you get your own table.

Flying in from MD for the ND game and I ended up snagging 4 tix in Section 317, first row. If I couldn't get the first row, I was going to ante up and sit in the 100 level. Will be my first game at Hard Rock.

First row in 317-319 are great seats. TV like view.

Advertisement
Flying in from MD for the ND game and I ended up snagging 4 tix in Section 317, first row. If I couldn't get the first row, I was going to ante up and sit in the 100 level. Will be my first game at Hard Rock.

First row in 317-319 are great seats. TV like view.

Great to know, thanks for the intel. Best view I could find online was from Section 318, Row 15-ish and it looked pretty solid so I jumped on the ones in 317 when I saw they were first row. Absolutely cannot wait to board that plane, this is my pilgrimage to the holy land.

It obviously depends on what section you're in. Sideline seats in the 300s are better than endzone seats in the 100s. Endzone seats in the 100s are better than corner/endzone seats in the 300s.

I sit in 102. West endzone, right in line with the Miami sideline. They're good seats for the buck but you have to watch the screens when they're on the opposite side of the field.

Advertisement
Back