#3 -WR Oh my

I like Harley he competes for his size. He’s our leading returning WR.

He has struggled with drops....truth be told our team has been struggling with drops since before he got here.....I remember all the threads about WRs dropping balls. It’s been a thing at the school for a while.

Anyways I agree with LCE post about utilizing Harley.

He has very small hands and that aids in the drops as well. I can say at least he puts in effort. He made a great contested catch That stands out in my mind in the first quarter.

Then the drops....I definitely hated Richt and ENOS throwing him red zone fades. He should get those short curls, digs, bubble screens, and sometimes a slant. Though I worried about him catching a slant with a driving DB or LB.

Let him get room and utilize his speed.

Advertisement
More brain-dead drivel from you.

"Had Harley caught it the first time" is just evidence you didn't watch the game, you didn't watch the replays. It was clearly an overthrown ball that Harley had to lunge for. Stop it with your "had he caught it the first time" falseness.

Nearly everything you post is moronic. Constructive criticism.
Did the ball not hit him in the hands?
Yes or no?
Did he catch it or did he bobble it?
You obviously did not watch the replay.

looks to me like the contested/ catch in traffic is the issue for him...I don't think its a toughness issue, likely size/grip strength. Gotta tidy it up tho, cant have drops like that easy td from a few games ago...

Tennis balls. They’ll make him concentrate and improve hand-eye coordination.

Harley has a bad case of the drops right now. Let's hope he can work through it because he obviously has a knack for getting open. He's been our best route runner thus far and creates separation.

Advertisement
Did the ball not hit him in the hands?
Yes or no?
Did he catch it or did he bobble it?
You obviously did not watch the replay.

You're a dope.

The ball was overthrown. He made an amazing effort even to get his hands on the ball. While pulling the ball back into his body, the DB poked it out.

It's not complicated. But you have to be a buffoon, like you're trying to be so "manly" by criticizing a kid for trying to make a catch that you'd never have a chance of making yourself.

Just shut the fvck up.

Every other honest person on the board has acknowledged that Harley had ONE drop. Not "drops" plural.

But you're here arguing with me, trying to double-down on your original stupid posts.

If the original poster had written this, nobody would have an issue.
It is the difference between flaming and "look at me" posts and level headed-stating opinion posts. OP starting a thread attacking one of our players who has ball dropping issue but otherwise a good team player and a leader.

By your stupid logic, Harley should have dropped every pass this week.

Players are allowed to make improvements. But your posts never get any better.
Wow you are stupid!
no one said he should drop every pass or that he drops every pass. It’s just that it was not guaranteed that he would catch it. Stop making excuses for dude. He is a senior WR that has been playing the game his whole life. No excuses to why he should be dropping open passes. People like you are the reason we have this new culture we live in where we give participation awards to kids and tell them how great they are when they are actually not very good. Harley is not very good.

OP is a utter *** and a moron. Harley has been **** good this season. He dropped one ball really on saturday. So what?

Advertisement
OP is Rod Tidwell's brother. The talentless doofus who's always keeping it real.

Someone needs to step up and take his spot.

That's generally how it works. We'll see if it happens, but contrary to board opinion, the best players start. When I say best, I don't mean the most talented or upside, but the person who consistently does what's asked of them more than others. So while we see flashes from the backups, it could be from them going off script.

I'm not ready to count Harley out.

I hate that attitude of calling out players to “keep it real” and be a “ruthless decision maker” as a fan on a message board. You’re not a coach, you have no say, no one listens to you.
An AD may listen if enough fans complain about a coach, but there’s no way in **** a coach who watches a player bust his *** everyday in practice will ever listen to a fan over his own judgment.

Advertisement
You're a dope.

The ball was overthrown. He made an amazing effort even to get his hands on the ball. While pulling the ball back into his body, the DB poked it out.

It's not complicated. But you have to be a buffoon, like you're trying to be so "manly" by criticizing a kid for trying to make a catch that you'd never have a chance of making yourself.

Just shut the fvck up.

Every other honest person on the board has acknowledged that Harley had ONE drop. Not "drops" plural.

But you're here arguing with me, trying to double-down on your original stupid b
You're a dope.

Just shut the fvck up.

But you're here arguing with me, trying to double-down on your original stupid posts.
Now I’m acting manly because I call it how it is and not sugar coat ****? He did not catch the ball when it first hit his hand and had to re catch it and never pulled it in. It was a bit in front but it his his hand. It’s not like he had to make some insane acrobatic catch or even a diving catch. It was routine. I wish I could find a meme of it so I can shut you up! I have made one handed catches at higher levels than him so there’s that as well.

Advertisement
Did you really just tattle tail? Your boy Butch would be disappointed
So you’re stalking him all over the board now without provocation or does he take shots at you and then you respond in kind?

Advertisement
Back