#3 -WR Oh my

Advertisement
Yeah for quality discussion. Especially if your lending opinions or insight. OP did neither and basically called for the benching of a SR WR..and a team leader..on a 3-0 team..showing just how disconnected some of y’all rlly are with reality

This isn't pop warner. I don't care what year he is. I don't care who likes him, how many kids came to his birthday party, or if he's the most likable guy on the roster. If he can't catch he shouldn't be on the field.

I also don't care if we are 3-0. That doesn't mean we should stop looking at our team for weaknesses and figuring out ways to improve.

The idea that it's some heinous act to discuss where the team can improve and which guys aren't pulling their weight is dumb.

Please shut up and leave the board.

Harley had one ball that he had to reach for, then the DB knocked the ball loose as he tried to bring it back to his body. Was not a drop.

He had one legit drop against F$U. Other than that, he made some good catches.
Bruh stop taking up for players who f up!!
Had Harley caught it the first time he would have made the catch in stride and kept running. Instead he had to re-catch it and then still did not tuck it. That is why it was knocked away. Secure the rock once you catch it so it is not knocked out of your hand. Constructive criticism

Can someone post #3/s "Low-lights".. This story will end up very similar to our very own, Green Tree-All American- "Patchan" scenario last year. This is not pop-warner football , where every kid plays meng. The staff must make a change now (Idle week) if we want to be considered as one of the "Elites" in college football and click on all cylinders. Harley seems to drop at least 2 passes per game, hence, he's a poor target to whomever is throwing the ball to him.. Ughhh.. Not to mention that he has no wiggle, exhibits alligator arms and weighs in at around 160 Lbs (soak and wet) , but.... hes pretty solid everywhere else doe. WTF..

Thank you for your services #3 since you bleed orange and green, but please be a scholar and a gentleman and ask our staff to come off the bench.
God Bless.

I agree, OP.

We should always be looking to improve as a team. Part of that would be throwing in some new WRs in the hopes of finding some that know how to catch.

Don't listen to these gender-fluid fans who are satisfied after Saturday and ready for the parade.
Good idea we definitely need a thread with video evidence of a player we all no is underperfoming so we can point out examples of that. Top 5 post of all time. Without seeing low-lights we may think he was having good season. Please post more OP.

Advertisement
This isn't pop warner. I don't care what year he is. I don't care who likes him, how many kids came to his birthday party, or if he's the most likable guy on the roster. If he can't catch he shouldn't be on the field.

I also don't care if we are 3-0. That doesn't mean we should stop looking at our team for weaknesses and figuring out ways to improve.
Nobody is replacing Harley at that slot position..so wtf Is the point? Y’all are like little dogs barking at your own shadow..”I don’t care that we are 3-0” wtf does that even mean bro..y’all are really disconnected and I’m sure most of you never ever played a team sport at even a d-2 or naia level

Many of us see that Harley needs to improve on his drops even though the ones in this past game need some context and were not all “lack of focus” brain farts.

Asking for someone to make a video montage summary of a guy’s mistakes is more than accountability - that’s some full on personal agenda type of ish.

I get it - let’s stay hungry.

But **** - next time request a video of FSU failures, not your own **** team

Advertisement
I really like Harley. He does have a tendency to drop an easy one here and there, though. But, at least against FSU, he always seemed to get separation on critical downs and distances.

I am hoping he can clean up the miscues. I think it’s mental, not a hands issue. I’m pulling for him.

I thought i had "Female Shoulders" ,,Good lawd, i was wrong.. Why are we satisfied with mediocrity..? I dont get it .. Put in the Fr-Wr's period.

Nobody is replacing Harley at that slot position..so wtf Is the point? Y’all are like little dogs barking at your own shadow..”I don’t care that we are 3-0” wtf does that even mean bro..y’all are really disconnected and I’m sure most of you never ever played a team sport at even a d-2 or naia level

What does not caring about 3-0 mean? It means only soft pussies with low expectations are satisfied right now to the point that discussing a shakeup a WR hurts their feelings.

And lmao at throwing out the corny "you never played card!" You wanna know who's never played sports at a real level? Dudes saying players can't be replaced because of their seniority or that other players "like them." Best man wins the job. That is if you want this to become a winning program again.

This isn't some *** JV team in Butt**** Montana.

Advertisement
Yeah for quality discussion. Especially if your lending opinions or insight. OP did neither and basically called for the benching of a SR WR..and a team leader..on a 3-0 team..showing just how disconnected some of y’all rlly are with reality
Team leader?really bra...So the staff has an obligation to start /and play a Sr because of senority -entitlement ? C'mon man..

Advertisement

The idea that it's some heinous act to discuss where the team can improve and which guys aren't pulling their weight is dumb.
Harley’s been awful though our OC’s been great. I assume you know OP from WEZ and he’s a Cane fan so it’s not some random troll?

What does not caring about 3-0 mean? It means only soft pussies with low expectations are satisfied right now to the point that discussing a shakeup a WR hurts their feelings.

And lmao at throwing out the corny "you never played card!" You wanna know who's never played sports at a real level? Dudes saying players can't be replaced because of their seniority or that other players "like them." Best man wins the job. That is if you want this to become a winning program again.

This isn't some *** JV team in Butt**** Monta
Team leader?really bra...So the staff has an obligation to start /and play a Sr because of senority -entitlement ? C'mon man..
Yes. He is starting because guess what? Week in and week out he’s proven to be the better option at that spot. Idk when fans like u will grasp that fact. Wtf is playing that slot position over Harley rn? And what are I basing that rzn by? Y’all *****ing over 2 drops..One of which was great play by a DB..were u praising when he made that tough catch over the middle on a 3rd down?..or the sideline catch he had v UAB?..y’all are *****ing after a 52-10 victory over a rival about the dumbest ****

Ain’t no ******* discussion. It’s *****ing with no substance..man talking about benching a sr wr and leader..and replace that slot position with who exactly? Marshall few? A true freshman in X..

Advertisement
Back