#3 -WR Oh my

Spookcane

EL PUMA
Can someone post #3/s "Low-lights".. This story will end up very similar to our very own, Green Tree-All American- "Patchan" scenario last year. This is not pop-warner football , where every kid plays meng. The staff must make a change now (Idle week) if we want to be considered as one of the "Elites" in college football and click on all cylinders. Harley seems to drop at least 2 passes per game, hence, he's a poor target to whomever is throwing the ball to him.. Ughhh.. Not to mention that he has no wiggle, exhibits alligator arms and weighs in at around 160 Lbs (soak and wet) , but.... hes pretty solid everywhere else doe. WTF..

Thank you for your services #3 since you bleed orange and green, but please be a scholar and a gentleman and ask our staff to come off the bench.
God Bless.

Advertisement
Can someone post #3/s "Low-lights".. This story will end up very similar to our very own, Green Tree-All Amercian- "Patchan" scenario last year. This is not pop-warner football , where every kid plays meng. The staff must make a change now (Idle week) if we want to be considered as one of the "Elites" in college football and click on all cylinders. Harley seems to drop at least 2 passes per game, hence, he's a poor target to whomever is throwing the ball to him.. Ughhh.. Not to mention that he has no wiggle, exhibits alligator arms and weighs in at around 160 Lbs (soak and wet) , but.... hes pretty solid everywhere else doe. WTF..

Thank you for your services #3 since you bleed orange and green, but please be a scholar and a gentleman and ask our staff to come off the bench.
God Bless.

Please shut up and leave the board.

Harley had one ball that he had to reach for, then the DB knocked the ball loose as he tried to bring it back to his body. Was not a drop.

He had one legit drop against F$U. Other than that, he made some good catches.

So here we have another poor bitter and angry soul, after beating a hated rival 52-10, that decides to go in on a player, like a Karen going in on the assistant manager.

Aren’t there already enough posts and threads about Harley for you to start another fūcking thread, OP.

Go drink some bleach, we don’t need more hater threads.

Harley had one ball that he had to reach for, then the DB knocked the ball loose as he tried to bring it back to his body. Was not a drop.

Ugh, Sensitivity levels in here are sooo annoying...

I agree, OP.

We should always be looking to improve as a team. Part of that would be throwing in some new WRs in the hopes of finding some that know how to catch.

Don't listen to these gender-fluid fans who are satisfied after Saturday and ready for the parade.

Last edited:
Advertisement
drunk crash GIF

I agree, OP.

We should always be looking to improve as a team. Part of that would be throwing in some new WRs in the hopes of finding some that know how to catch.

Don't listened to these gender-fluid fans who are satisfied after Saturday and ready for the parade.
Smh everyone know we should look to improve as a team..but what’s the point of a thread about it here

Advertisement

Remeber we cant accomplish anything by talking, crying and justifying failures bra.. Harley is a below "JAG" and a borderline Div 1player..
#NOMORE*AG$HIT2020"

Advertisement
Can someone post #3/s "Low-lights".. This story will end up very similar to our very own, Green Tree-All American- "Patchan" scenario last year. This is not pop-warner football , where every kid plays meng. The staff must make a change now (Idle week) if we want to be considered as one of the "Elites" in college football and click on all cylinders. Harley seems to drop at least 2 passes per game, hence, he's a poor target to whomever is throwing the ball to him.. Ughhh.. Not to mention that he has no wiggle, exhibits alligator arms and weighs in at around 160 Lbs (soak and wet) , but.... hes pretty solid everywhere else doe. WTF..

God Bless.
Had to double check I knew what Pope's number was just to make sure, because it sounded like you were talking about him. ;)

Nah but in all seriousness, I'm happy with the WR's progress from game 1 to game 3. They still leave MUCH left to be desired, but are improving which is a good sign. What sucks is you'd think being upperclassman now, that Harley and Pope would have put it together by now, but they're still working on it. Let's just hope they play lights out against Clemson.

Advertisement
A bigger concern is having #6 field punts. I am not a Mark Pope hater at all him Nesta, and Brevin were my favorite recruits from the 2018 class I just don’t think he’s ready to be the punt returner. I do like how they are trying to get him involved in the passing game though because I still believe in him. His skill set would be more suitable for kick off return. Punts are not easy to catch and we need someone reliable catching punts a la Honey 🍯 Nut 🥜 Berrios was.

This is a Miami Hurricanes message board, for starters.
Yeah for quality discussion. Especially if your lending opinions or insight. OP did neither and basically called for the benching of a SR WR..and a team leader..on a 3-0 team..showing just how disconnected some of y’all rlly are with reality

Advertisement
Back