3-star 2020 LB AJ Mathis offered

Advertisement
No measurables on this kid per Ivins. Won't really know much until we get some.
I like the take now. Continue to evaluate and adjust if he’s not what we think he is (think Good from last year). Since we are taking a bigger LB class prob 3-4 range, he feels like a good start. Continue to go after the big fish (Flowe,etc.) but this kid is solid.

Advertisement
I hope we get the kid that committed to Maryland because if we don't, and settle for this Manny is being well Manny a bad recruiter.
Agreed. We need to flip this kid. Can’t bank on Flowe or the other out of state LBs. Hypolite and Mathis would be a great start then leave room for 1-2 4 or 5 star kids.

I hope we get him corey flagg the lb from jersey and flowe with the LB from GA as a substitute for any of them

Advertisement
I know he's been projected to the Gators for a while now. Are they actively recruiting him? Just checking so I know to hit up the Tears thread later.

I like him more than McCluster. If we’re taking 4 linebackers I think he’s worthy of being lb3 or lb4.
I like him regardless but who do you have as the other 3 I figure we are going after flowe, flagg. Who is the one I'm missing. Trenton Simpson ?

Advertisement
Mathis, Simpson, Flagg, Washington, and another lb? I know Washington is considered a striker and Miami is recruiting Harrell as a DE as I was told on here. Kinsler a lb too?

Seems like a great LB to keep in the fold especially with a year like this year where we are taking 3-4 LBs

I like him regardless but who do you have as the other 3 I figure we are going after flowe, flagg. Who is the one I'm missing. Trenton Simpson ?
the other 3 or 2 LB should be between. Flowe, Trenton Simpson, Austin Cave, and Hyppolite.

Advertisement
Not gonna lie, I know we need some LBs, but I don't like just adding anybody to the class especially this early. I think Mathis is alright, but if we are trying to get to elite level we have a long way to go.

Not gonna lie, I know we need some LBs, but I don't like just adding anybody to the class especially this early. I think Mathis is alright, but if we are trying to get to elite level we have a long way to go.

Its Early May of 2019 bro

Way to early to start crapping your pants over the LB class... Catch me mid season closer to Early signing day with how things have shaken out

Advertisement
Back