3-star 2020 LB AJ Mathis offered

Advertisement
Not sure what an sec lb is ..but sh*t like that needs to stop in this fan base..good lord. Sec this..sec that.

I mentioned SEC because they get all the pub ( no denying that), and with all the pub they sometimes have a guy who is All Conference for a few years who wasn’t highly recruited and not always talked about unless his team is the featured game. Not sure why you’re so bothered by my comments the SEC as a whole is by far the best conference with the most resources so we can pretend they aren’t and lie to ourselves or just accept it and use what I said as a compliment to the kid.

Not gonna lie, I know we need some LBs, but I don't like just adding anybody to the class especially this early. I think Mathis is alright, but if we are trying to get to elite level we have a long way to go.

Yet you wanted McCluster and his 5.0 40. That kid is far from elite.

You're just going to trash anyone who commits who isnt a 4* apparently

Yet you wanted McCluster and his 5.0 40. That kid is far from elite.

You're just going to trash anyone who commits who isnt a 4* apparently
😭😭😭, I'm so done. U thought u had me when u said that, but u couldn't be more wrong. I did not like McCluster at all, did not want him and was beyond happy he chose FSU instead of Miami. I look at film first than stars and there are plenty of 3 stars that I think are better than Mathis, for example Hyppolite, Austin-Cave, and AJ Robert's who very few know about.

Advertisement
I mentioned SEC because they get all the pub ( no denying that), and with all the pub they sometimes have a guy who is All Conference for a few years who wasn’t highly recruited and not always talked about unless his team is the featured game. Not sure why you’re so bothered by my comments the SEC as a whole is by far the best conference with the most resources so we can pretend they aren’t and lie to ourselves or just accept it and use what I said as a compliment to the kid.

wtf kind of compliment is your a Vandy Lb, Arkansas lb, missouri lb. Like its less than to be an UM type LB. I mean foreal Clemson just dogwalked their best.
Your post further's my point...they get all the "PUB" because their are sh*tload of people that just gasses it up. Add to it the money espn dumped into sec network...but there isnt some special juice other than (pub, hype) that a player gets for playing there. This post is the same thought process that sends south florida kids to some almighty sec team like uga, sc.

No personal diss to you (your a great poster) just that i HATE hearing sec this or sec that.

wtf kind of compliment is your a Vandy Lb, Arkansas lb, missouri lb. Like its less than to be an UM type LB. I mean foreal Clemson just dogwalked their best.
Your post further's my point...they get all the "PUB" because their are sh*tload of people that just gasses it up. Add to it the money espn dumped into sec network...but there isnt some special juice other than (pub, hype) that a player gets for playing there. This post is the same thought process that sends south florida kids to some almighty sec team like uga, sc.

No personal diss to you (your a great poster) just that i HATE hearing sec this or sec that.

I spent to much time fighting people on Twitter about SEC being overrated, I guess I’m just hurt dog 😂. I promise I’ll do better and you are correct, had a moment of weakness.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully he balls out dis year becuase i just dont see it

Physically young bull looks the part
He's balled out every year he's been in High School, especially his Junior year.

He's transferring to Largo for his Senior season where he'll easily have over 100tcks this season to add on to the 200+ plus he already has in his first 3 years.

I don't won't people to jump on the bandwagon, I hope most of our fans continue to doubt him every step of the way. It'll make it that much better for those of who do see it.

He's balled out every year he's been in High School, especially his Junior year.

He's transferring to Largo for his Senior season where he'll easily have over 100tcks this season to add on to the 200+ plus he already has in his first 3 years.

I don't won't people to jump on the bandwagon, I hope most of our fans continue to doubt him every step of the way. It'll make it that much better for those of who do see it.

We will see...

Just decommitted from FSU. Does Miami circle back to him?
1572980820743.png

Advertisement
Back