3-star 2020 LB AJ Mathis offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly film looks a lot like Shaq Quarterman maybe without the knockout blows but dudes all over the field making tackles and fighting off blocks
Dude I really don’t see any comparison to Shaq at all. Shaqs film was sick.

Dude I really don’t see any comparison to Shaq at all. Shaqs film was sick.

His junior film he’s all over the field making tackles and busting through OL, that’s what Shaq does, film didn’t show much pass coverage (and that’s something Shaq struggles in anyways). Shaq has more big hits in his video but when you have 10 minutes of highlights of making plays in just his JUNIOR year like Mathis does that’s pretty **** good.

If he signs with Miami we can revisit this post and if he doesn’t I don’t think either us will care about him either way.

Advertisement
His junior film he’s all over the field making tackles and busting through OL, that’s what Shaq does, film didn’t show much pass coverage (and that’s something Shaq struggles in anyways). Shaq has more big hits in his video but when you have 10 minutes of highlights of making plays in just his JUNIOR year like Mathis does that’s pretty **** good.

If he signs with Miami we can revisit this post and if he doesn’t I don’t think either us will care about him either way.
I hope he’s a bad *** and becomes an all American if he signs here. But I’m just stating what I see.
Yeh he definitely has a motor and is a good player.
Just not seeing an elite high school linebacker. But that’s the reason I’m sitting here and not on the road recruiting kids. Our staff and yourself obviously sees something if he’s a take.

Advertisement
Back