#3 class on 247

That’s the standard reaction for fans when they lose a recruit. See Gator tears
My reaction, or his? Because i said that months ago when people were talking about JJ being a cant miss. Give me multiple good players than bank all your hopes on one guy.

Advertisement
Somehow we pulled off a Top 3-4 class and still we sit here knowing that Mario can do better

2025 is lining up to be ******* epic and I can’t wait to do this **** again with you crazy ****ers next year
Leaving See Ya GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Just need a talented QB to lead us.

We will be young in some rooms, but the talent is definitely there. And good depth too which is essential.

Just need to address the QB void and we should be in very good shape going forward.

Next year, we need to load up on top DB's. Probably the weakest group in this years class (pending Mincey).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep time to replenish the OL with some blue chips. And preferably two QBs from the high school ranks to go with some DBs.

These are the positions that should be personal for 2025
IIRC it took a long long time to get 2024 class rolling last year. Like we had Minaya and that was it (maybe Abram too)

This year already having 3 kids that will be blue chips in the fold and not having to **** around with more coaching searches should help

Advertisement
Last thing before night night am a say. Every cycle, we tag the next top recruit as the next thing and as i pointed out, the last 2 were Shemar Stewart and Brandon Innis. Neither have done a **** thing. So im take Ny, Jo Jo and Chance who wanted to be canes and stuck with us. We are not just relying on one player we are getting multiple players. We still good.
You can add Cormani to that list. I know that he was just a FR, but he got cooked this season.

Id guess he’s a kid the staff will pivot towards. Reclassified a few weeks back, only visit he took was FSU..did not sign early

you think we'll have spots on the DL

I know this kid is better than Kendall Jackson, but seems like we're tight

Sucks losing Smith. But sitting top 3-5 rn without him is a major win. Eventually Mario will win these battles. If we fix CB recruiting this roster will be loaded in due time. Just keep stacking these classes and it’ll work out.
Yes and no. Every school will lose some battles. I remember us losing Samari Rolle and Marvin Jones to FSU despite being the preeminent program in college football. There will never be a season when UM wins every recruiting battle, or any other school for that matter. We beat every major program for some players over the past 2 seasons, meaning they lost some battles. So whereas we may win a few more recruting battles every season as our record improves, we will always have a few disappointments. As it should be for, what it’s worth. No university is right for every player.

Yes and no. Every school will lose some battles. I remember us losing Samari Rolle and Marvin Jones to FSU despite being the preeminent program in college football. There will never be a season when UM wins every recruiting battle, or any other school for that matter. We beat every major program for some players over the past 2 seasons, meaning they lost some battles. So whereas we may win a few more recruting battles every season as our record improves, we will always have a few disappointments. As it should be for, what it’s worth. No university is right for every player.
Eventually Mario will these battles. He won’t bat 1.00 but he’s not gonna miss every single year. Nonetheless the perception has changed. South Florida isn’t just open for free picking anymore.

Advertisement
Back