#3 class on 247

Advertisement
Kid is explosive as ****. You cant find many WR's with better tape.

Im not even surprised Jeremiah took the OSU route. People around his hs said Quan was the alpha dog on that team. Jeremiah is elite talent but not that type of leader.
Carr just strikes me as a straight dawg on the field. South GA HS ball is no joke. Wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if he shows out year 1.

And we need that mentality at the S position. A staple of an elite Miami defense is a leader like that at S.

Advertisement
Yes and no. Every school will lose some battles. I remember us losing Samari Rolle and Marvin Jones to FSU despite being the preeminent program in college football. There will never be a season when UM wins every recruiting battle, or any other school for that matter. We beat every major program for some players over the past 2 seasons, meaning they lost some battles. So whereas we may win a few more recruting battles every season as our record improves, we will always have a few disappointments. As it should be for, what it’s worth. No university is right for every player.
Well said sir

Difference is that next year I'm taking the day off to take it all in. And it should get easier as Mario gets deeper into S. Florida recruiting. Today was rough as ****!
& u should’ve thought about this whole post before u typed it! Good Lord!
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the button

Some people said 17-20 I about died
I've been very critical of Mario on game day. However with recruiting I knew we were off to a slow start but I never ever bought the whole #12-15 class bs that was being sold like it was gospel or as if it was somehow mathematically ordained. I said top ten but even I was absolutely floored by the way we finished this class especially on the DL. Then to flip Hayes and Blount on the last weekend was just epic. Looks like we were a kont hair away from bagging the #1 player in the class as well. Plus Saban's ties to the Redneck Mafia away from landing Riley and the #1 RB class in the nation to go along with the #1DL class in the nation and a top 5 LB class with Pruitt, Hayes and Pickett. Just incredible work from the best recruiter in the nation Mario Cristobal. The #3 class in the nation coming off of a 7-5 record. What happens when we start winning 10+ ?

What will Mario do for an encore in 2025? I'll give you a hint. We will be in it for the #1 DB class in the nation with another nasty OL class, and maybe the best WR class yet. Plus some studs at DL, LB, RB and TE. After what we've seen over the past two cycles, I have absolutely no doubt that Mario will be able to consistently secure excellent talent at nearly all positions. If he can use his recruiting prowess to consistently recruit very good to elite QB prospects then we will have the opportunity to be scary good in the very near future and beyond.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I've been very critical of Mario on game day. However with recruiting I knew we were off to a slow start but I never ever bought the whole #12-15 class bs that was being sold like it was gospel or if it was somehow mathematically ordained. I said top ten but even I was absolutely floored by the way we finished this class especially on the DL. Then to flip Hayes and Blount on the last weekend was just epic. Looks like we were a kont hair away from bagging the #1 player in the class as well. Plus Saban's ties to the Redneck Mafia away from landing Riley and the #1 RB class in the nation to go along with the #1DL class in the nation and a top 5 LB class with Pruitt, Hayes and Pickett. Just incredible work from the best recruiter in the nation Mario Cristobal. The #3 class in the nation coming off of a 7-5 record. What happens when we start winning 10+ ?

What will Mario do for an encore in 2025? I'll give you a hint. We will be in it for the #1 DB class in the nation with another nasty OL class, and maybe the best WR class yet. Plus some studs at DL, LB, RB and TE.
We’ve been seeing threads about 2025 recruits since Mario arrived here. Many brush them off as too far in the future to worry about, which I get, but it’s going to payoff big this year

We’ve been seeing threads about 2025 recruits since Mario arrived here. Many brush them off as too far in the future to worry about, which I get, but it’s going to payoff big this year
No doubt. 2025 and 2026 should be banner years on the trail for the staff. With the time he has had to cultivate those relationships, Mario will be extremely difficult to beat. I'll say the following as well... This will be the last time OSU or anyone else for that matter comes in here to take a 5 star stud that we want. To the Taint I'll say this.... Hope you enjoy having Jeremiah Smith because that will be the last time you ever pull that type of player out of our backyard again because the Great Wall of Cristobal is just about complete and when it's done you will be locked out permanently. Fear the Loafers.

Even without Smith our WR haul was great this year but when are we going to start landing outside receivers? All the guys we’ve landed the last two cycles are more in the slot mold. Ray Ray, Robby Washington, Shemar Kirk. Now JoJo and Ny Carr. The only guy I see playing on the outside is Chance.
Jojo, Ny, and Chance can all play outside

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back