#3 class on 247

Advertisement
Imagine when we win an ACC title and make the CFP. I don't ever see Mario recruiting outside of the top 5. The ACC takeover is about to happen. Clemson is phuked!!! Dabo doesn't believe in the portal. They had 2 blue chip trench players in their 2024 class (1-DT, 1-DE). Their DL recruiting dominance is fading and their OL recruiting is worse than FSU with guys rated 80+ at their position.

FSU is weak in recruiting trenches, but unlike Dabo, prison Mike has enough sense to get portal players to fill in his short comings.

We about to dominate these fools!!! Once that ACC title domino falls, it's a wrap.
Just need a talented QB to lead us.

We will be young in some rooms, but the talent is definitely there. And good depth too which is essential.

Just need to address the QB void and we should be in very good shape going forward.

Advertisement
Last thing before night night am a say. Every cycle, we tag the next top recruit as the next thing and as i pointed out, the last 2 were Shemar Stewart and Brandon Innis. Neither have done a dyam thing. So im take Ny, Jo Jo and Chance who wanted to be canes and stuck with us. We are not just relying on one player we are getting multiple players. We still good.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Last thing before night night am a say. Every cycle, we tag the next top recruit as the next thing and as i pointed out, the last 2 were Shemar Stewart and Brandon Innis. Neither have done a **** thing. So im take Ny, Jo Jo and Chance who wanted to be canes and stuck with us. We are not just relying on one player we are getting multiple players. We still good.
Please no one ever write wants to be a Cane again. It's so cringe and I see it in every Tears thread. K bye.

Just need a talented QB to lead us.

We will be young in some rooms, but the talent is definitely there. And good depth too which is essential.

Just need to address the QB void and we should be in very good shape going forward.
We just need a portal QB for 2024 and 2 if JB leaves.

Luke in 2025 is the start of Elite QB recruiting.

I think JB could develop into elite. Let's see what he does in the bowl game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Recruiting isn’t for the weak. And I admit it, I’m too old for this ****. Can’t spend an entire day consumed with a 17 year old kid who I don’t know. Just give me the games and practice info.
Been saying the same thing for 15 year, yet here I am. In the end this is a good class with some game changers and good development pieces. Would’ve been nice to finally land the top tier WR, but nobody should be upset with this class. The staff put in work and it’ll pay off.

200.gif

Advertisement
Back