3* 2021 LB Eric Gentry Hits the Portal

Them boys out there scared silly out there on the west coast lol
More scared of Mario in Miami whom outside of a NC or a playoff we will never play each other than Mario kicking their butt every year in Oregon? Are USC fans delusional lol? USC should forget about Cristobal's monster classes and lock up the Pacific. They have tons of good players in Cali and if they win consistently they will be a force. Miami is already scaring people and this machine is not even close to the well oil machine it will become.

Advertisement
Advertisement
cowboy bebop smoking GIF

Advertisement
No flat out wrong generalizations about the city of miami, or borderline racist stereotypes in any of those comments made about us on that USC board……. SALUTE USC FANS! I always knew there was a reason I somewhat rooted for the Trojans

Compare what those guys are saying to any other school that goes against us. Night and day. Respect for that

No flat out wrong generalizations or borderline racist stereotypes in any of those comments made about miami on that USC board……. SALUTE USC FANS! I always knew there was a reason I somewhat rooted for the Trojans

Compare what those guys are saying compared to any other school that goes against us. Respect for that
In all honesty, we're so similar. College football badly needs both back. We bring the glitz and glamour and make it a much more national game than SEC dominance. Colin Cowherd is a douche at times but has consistently said college football is better when us and USC are good. It's just more fun. And I think we recognize that about USC and they recognize it about us. Doesn't hurt that, other than a handful of national guys, don't often have the same recruiting hotbeds. That looks like it may already be changing, but USC will still probably get most of its dudes out west and we'll get most of our's from the east.

Advertisement
I've just watched that game, but he didn't really stand out (besides being incredibly tall and thin!).

I was going to say bring me 0, but he's just declared for the Draft, which makes sense!
I’m with you here. I watched 2 game highlights and while I saw some tackles and speed, particularly n space, I also saw a really really skinny kid. I mean 6-6 200 is super thin for a backer.

Baez sucks
Hit the portal today and Baez is following him. Was the 3rd highest rated LB in the PAC-12 last year. Offered by Mario while at Oregon and Oregon appears to be his first offer. He's from Philly so you would think this would be a layup for PSU but we all know who the DC is there

Freshman All-American LB

Made a big impression on Ivins at Battle Miami in 2020

View attachment 182978
I

Advertisement
“boosters and cocaine”
Said by someone who’s a fan of a team based in Los Angeles.
I’ve seen it all
Did not realize that Los Angeles had neither of those.
I was about to write the same thing.
And they still want a player who can be won over by cocaine? Nothing like recruiting for high character.

Advertisement
Back