2PM update

Lol, I don't think for a second that at this point he is all of a sudden worried about Rumph. He's been dealing with him for over a year and the Tuesday before signing day someone reminded him it was Rumph's first year?? Get out of here with that.

CJ was just saying this less than an hour ago

Then he's lying....that's dumb and you should have laughed in his face.

Btw, I wasn't implying he didn't say it....I just don't believe he believes it.

Advertisement
Once again...

#Watchthefinish....

McFarland - Maryland

Smith - Bama

Pouncey - Texas

Henderson - UF

Edwards - UF

Staff got too coc*ky

Last edited:
In any other state, if a D1 fball program hires a HS coach, it establishes a pipeline to that HS, in South Florida, it means nothing and actually might be a negative due to his experience. God **** that makes no sense.

Until the LOI is in, anything else we hear is straight worthless

2 PM update

Henderson: Latest is trending in UF's favor here. Gators are trying to sell him that Rumph only has one year of experience coaching at this level, which seems to be bothering Henderson. A Columbus coach who just spoke with CJ just told me that he has not made his final decision and a Miami source just confirmed that he has not indicated his decision to them either.

Edwards: Brian Edwards is headed to UF as of right now but Miami continues to chip away. They are working hard to get him back on board and I expect for them to continue recruiting him through tonight and possibly into tomorrow morning.

Side note: I don't expect Tariq Carpenter to receive an offer from Miami, even if the Canes lose out on both Edwards and Henderson.

Honestly, and it sounds like I'm taking a shot at Pete..... but I seriously thought this a was a copy and paste from Ferman.

Was gonna say the same thing. It's almost as if Ferman sent him a template.

Trending toward UF is alarming people when all he really said is that Henderson is undecided. Edwards may be leaning UF's way but isn't even ready to tell anyone where he's going.

Advertisement
Lol, I don't think for a second that at this point he is all of a sudden worried about Rumph. He's been dealing with him for over a year and the Tuesday before signing day someone reminded him it was Rumph's first year?? Get out of here with that.

CJ was just saying this less than an hour ago

Then he's lying....that's dumb and you should have laughed in his face.

He's just looking for excuses if that's why he's leaving. Dude took Elder ,some jags, Malek and made them look good last season

For the last time folks, this has NOTHING to do with Rumph's inexperience. lol.

This is an elaborate trolljob being pulled by Daddy and Shannon. Rumph's inexperience has been known the entire time he was hired. Now all of a sudden it becomes a factor???

lmao.

Advertisement
man

Its an L but I'm not sweatin..

The Squad #18 cats are already better....

JC

And here we go already with the next year s***.

If we lose both Henderson & Edwards, then DB recruiting will have been pathetic this year. What on earth would give you any confidence that these same coaches who failed to close will do a better job with even more widely coveted talent a year from now?

every **** year the same thing, "wait til next year guys, that class is stacked"

Advertisement
Yall never learn.

This is Miami. We dont keep top prospects home that come down to NSD. Thats the way it is.

Golden closed with Deon Bush, Tracy Howard, Stacey Coley, etc.

And he had no history as a proven winner like Richt does, or a NFL developer like Richt either

Advertisement
Cmon folks. This has NOTHING to do with Rumph's experience. If you all can't see the shenanigans behind the scenes with Shannon and CJ's Daddy....lol.

All of a sudden, NOW in the final hour, NOW is when CJ decides that Rumph's experience matters? lol.

Good enough for Bandy, but not Henderson, bullyshyt, sounds like his old man is getting bagged.

People get way to into their feelings. Theres already a 55 page thread bïtching about these dudes that will swell up to 150+ if they don't sign with us tommorow.

At this point theres no way to find good information without scrolling through pages upon pages of nonsense. If they want to be Canes great, but if not fück em the show will go on.

Honestly. **** these two kids.

I'm done with them.

This staff better buckle the **** up. How can you gain so much steam and then lose it all down the stretch?

-CMR never goes to see McFarland.
-Smith doesn't show to his OV.
-Letting Edwards go to a school that didn't even prioritize him. They stayed on him too long about playing SAFETY.
-Henderson ****ing us around for months.

Advertisement
Back