2PM update

Waiting for the 3pm update.Things might be completely different by then.

Advertisement
Yall never learn.

This is Miami. We dont keep top prospects home that come down to NSD. Thats the way it is.

Lol, I don't think for a second that at this point he is all of a sudden worried about Rumph. He's been dealing with him for over a year and the Tuesday before signing day someone reminded him it was Rumph's first year?? Get out of here with that.

CJ was just saying this less than an hour ago

Advertisement
If I'm a DB I'm DYING to play on a D with the D-Line we have destroying the QB. Not to mention the great LB trio. I swear, some of these kids shouldn't even be allowed in college, because they really are just plain stupid. Can they even spell the word football?

The negative attitude of over 75% of the people on here makes it hard to be happy with anything. Stop crying about the ones we miss and start celebrating the ones we get. In other words stop acting like a ****ing baby and support the kids that have decided to be Canes.

Advertisement
He's said on multiple occasions that Rumph is his favorite recruiter/coach. If he really means that, those claims should have no merit, given his experience playing and how much success our DBs had this year with a lack of talent.

I'm shocked this staff was able to sign anyone given how crappy they recruit head to head with major programs. Watch the finish my ***. Sick and tired of justifying

Shut up. This is a very good class with our without these two. Only reason everyone cares so much is because they are the last two options still in play.

That's not true. The fact is FL slow played Edwards and still came down and took 4 out of our top 5 DB targets. That's the problem all 4 in our back yard going to 1 team, we didn't get beat by others like Clemson and Bama we got beat by FL and only FL. It's embarrassing

Advertisement
Lol, I don't think for a second that at this point he is all of a sudden worried about Rumph. He's been dealing with him for over a year and the Tuesday before signing day someone reminded him it was Rumph's first year?? Get out of here with that.

CJ was just saying this less than an hour ago

Then he's lying....that's dumb and you should have laughed in his face.

Advertisement
Shannon is a scumbag loser.

Rumph was one of his players and he is bashing the guy.

If I recall, Randy Shannon's first job was LB coach for the Miami Hurricanes from 1993 - 1997.

There was a guy that signed with Miami in 1993 named Ray Lewis. Of course Randy Shannon would take credit for that.

man

Its an L but I'm not sweatin..

The Squad #18 cats are already better....

JC

And here we go already with the next year s***.

If we lose both Henderson & Edwards, then DB recruiting will have been pathetic this year. What on earth would give you any confidence that these same coaches who failed to close will do a better job with even more widely coveted talent a year from now?

Advertisement
Back