2PM update

Advertisement
A CB coach with 1 year experience (after a national champion and NFL career) or a coaching staff that will be gone after 1 to 2 more years of "experience". hmm...

I'm shocked this staff was able to sign anyone given how crappy they recruit head to head with major programs. Watch the finish my ***. Sick and tired of justifying

Advertisement
I am not going to be ok with losing Davis, Wilson, Edwards and Henderson to Shammin, McEltooth and the Turds. Close the deal dammit

Cmon folks. This has NOTHING to do with Rumph's experience. If you all can't see the shenanigans behind the scenes with Shannon and CJ's Daddy....lol.

All of a sudden, NOW in the final hour, NOW is when CJ decides that Rumph's experience matters? lol.

I tried to tell y'all that Florida was really pushing DBU and how Miami has nothing to show for Rumph or Banda. Unfortunately there is nothingMiami can do to combat that until Rumph and Banda continue to build their resumes. Hopefully CJ takes the "gamble" on Rumph and Miami cause I think it will work out for both parties involved.

Cool. Lets hire a DB staff with ZERO experience. Richt will last 3 years here tops

Advertisement
Lol at the gators using a generic argument based on negative recruiting to sell their program. They are a dying staff next year with 4-5 losses again.

As mentioned what rumph did coaching the cbs in this aggressive scheme in his first year was tremendous. We complain about his recruiting but already his coaching PROVES you immediately improve on the field.

Advertisement
[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] ... When you say trending to UF, do you mean that's the pick as of now or it's getting to 50/50?

I tried to tell y'all that Florida was really pushing DBU and how Miami has nothing to show for Rumph or Banda. Unfortunately there is nothingMiami can do to combat that until Rumph and Banda continue to build their resumes. Hopefully CJ takes the "gamble" on Rumph and Miami cause I think it will work out for both parties involved.

Cool. Lets hire a DB staff with ZERO experience. Richt will last 3 years here tops

STFU

The kids can't be this dumb, can they? Honestly fellas there is a life lesson to be learned here. ANYTIME you see something that just doesn't make sense, or add up in life, in general......add money to the equation and it magically will.

Advertisement
I'm shocked this staff was able to sign anyone given how crappy they recruit head to head with major programs. Watch the finish my ***. Sick and tired of justifying

Shut up. This is a very good class with our without these two. Only reason everyone cares so much is because they are the last two options still in play.

Cmon folks. This has NOTHING to do with Rumph's experience. If you all can't see the shenanigans behind the scenes with Shannon and CJ's Daddy....lol.

A L is a L

Doesnt matter if UF is wrong, either you get his signature or not

It's not about UF being wrong. It's about the fact that Miami never had a chance with this kid. This is a grade A epic trolljob that CJ's Daddy and Shannon is pulling on all of you all and you're falling for it hook, line, and sinker.

Lol, I don't think for a second that at this point he is all of a sudden worried about Rumph. He's been dealing with him for over a year and the Tuesday before signing day someone reminded him it was Rumph's first year?? Get out of here with that.

Advertisement
Back