2PM update

Advertisement
It's not like Rumph coaching at this level for one year is some new revelation. Henderson's known that all along. Why on earth is that suddenly steering him one way or another?

F***ing ridiculous if we lose Henderson & Edwards to the Gators.

So the Gayturds are using the Rumph 1 year inexperience card...meanwhile their whole staff is on a 1 year lease. The fact that these kids are even consideribg UF at this point is enough i believe to let them go, especially Edwards

Advertisement
I'm shocked this staff was able to sign anyone given how crappy they recruit head to head with major programs. Watch the finish my ***. Sick and tired of justifying

It's been more than 2 minutes since you repeated the same exact thing in this thread again. Hurry up and post before you fall behind schedule!

If we lose both to UF, crown this class as ******* trash.
Crown Richt with the ****tiest first year recruiting bump imaginable.

If we get both crown Rumph.

Advertisement
I'm shocked this staff was able to sign anyone given how crappy they recruit head to head with major programs. Watch the finish my ***. Sick and tired of justifying

Shut up. This is a very good class with our without these two. Only reason everyone cares so much is because they are the last two options still in play.

Continually beat in head to head matchups. Getting old

2 PM update

Henderson: Latest is trending in UF's favor here. Gators are trying to sell him that Rumph only has one year of experience coaching at this level, which seems to be bothering Henderson. A Columbus coach who just spoke with CJ just told me that he has not made his final decision and a Miami source just confirmed that he has not indicated his decision to them either.

Edwards: Brian Edwards is headed to UF as of right now but Miami continues to chip away. They are working hard to get him back on board and I expect for them to continue recruiting him through tonight and possibly into tomorrow morning.

Side note: I don't expect Tariq Carpenter to receive an offer from Miami, even if the Canes lose out on both Edwards and Henderson.

Honestly, and it sounds like I'm taking a shot at Pete..... but I seriously thought this a was a copy and paste from Ferman.

Advertisement
So Henderson doesn't want to play for a DB coach that only has a year of college coaching experience, but is willing to go play for a staff that will likely be fired after this season. You can't make this **** up.

I'm beginning to think that Peter is paid by recruits as a marketing consultant. Hype man?

Advertisement
A CB coach with 1 year experience (after a national champion and NFL career) or a coaching staff that will be gone after 1 to 2 more years of "experience". hmm...

Exactly, the staff at UF might not be there by his soph year...the tooth is on a warm seat right now buddy..he better do a lot better next year...

History says we don't prevail with this ****. I don't expect it to change. I shouldn't be surprised but I am. Expected different outcome with Richt here. Still have a nice class. Florida is on the verge of being a dumpster fire. Jesus.

Kz9ESNnbSdeyI7vnid8Sqg_r.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back