247 podcast on the decommitments

Advertisement
SFL high school football is the aggregate gold standard for the nation, two games on espn does not balance that scale.

Lets look at it like this, there is soooo many universities dropping baga on the HS football players in the state Miami (I-4 to Da Bottom) that if the IRS came down on the folks we could probably knock out 1/10th of the national debt. Now compare to the kids from Bama that Trussville is playing against. **** Bama busters are spending so much money on Florida players, the state of Alabama is about to levy a special tax assessement on interstate commerce coming in out or florida going through Alabama to recoup lost revenue. LMAO.

Go Canes
Bama’s roster isn’t loaded with Florida kids.

They primarily build through GA and TX and cherry pick from FL

Bama’s roster isn’t loaded with Florida kids.

They primarily build through GA and TX and cherry pick from FL

If I had to guess, I'd say about 50% of their roster is from Alabama, with another 25% from Mississippi and Louisiana. The Crimson Tide OWN the Deep South.

I could be way off, but it feels like they take the top 10-15 players from Alabama every class and leave the scraps for Auburn.

If I had to guess, I'd say about 50% of their roster is from Alabama, with another 25% from Mississippi and Louisiana. The Crimson Tide OWN the Deep South.

I could be way off, but it feels like they take the top 10-15 players from Alabama every class and leave the scraps for Auburn.
I was just looking at their roster.

Their GA numbers are down from what they have been. Looks like Alabama and LA are this big areas followed by FL and TX, so I stand corrected.

Advertisement
If Fleming is that great, why is he not being targeted by bigger programs? Why are Nebraska and Maryland his two big choices? Either he's not as good as some are claiming he is, or a whole lot of top programs see some sort of red flags about him and feel he isn't worth recruiting.
I'm ok with this post but let's give that same effort when we get a kid that big schools aren't after. So we are allowed to complain then because when a guy decomitts this is ok to bring up that he had no big offers....but as soon as we question someone in the class that doesn't have big offers they accuse us of not knowing wtf we are talking about or we aren't real fans.

This post is true though...even though I'm mad about Fleming dk72 is right about the big offers. But I remember Loserville with coach strong not going after "big offer sfla kids" and Fielding a real good team. Also let us question guys without big offers like a Jordan Miller or a Corey Flagg etc.

They reppin there turf hard....Louisiana seems like the modern day sfla at times.

Say it Wit Me PartNah I-4 to Da Bottom Gotz Dem Dawgs! State of Miami in this ****: from Otown to Polk County to Da County of Dade!

I love that song. I don’t know what a ****ey is but I love it.

Advertisement
Daz replacing Fleming narrative is bs. They want 4 receivers regardless. Fleming wasn’t sold on Miami and was looking around is the truth. Ivins clearly said that.

also said Greene is staying with FSU if they hire Odell as coach. Which prob won’t happen. But if anything seems like Francois situation. Where kids are using Miami as back up versus Manny actually selling them why they need to be at Miami as a first choice

Wasn’t sold on Miami but is old on ****bag Nebraska

oh

100%. Look no further than LSU's 2019 and 2020 classes.
To me it's like Louisiana comes out with alot of top heavy sfla type dogs. I think of Odell,Landon trash Collins, Ed Reed. They got alot of top heavy Hall of Fame caliber talents man.....it's almost just like sfla.....maybe even on par with sfla.

Advertisement
I do not want to hear that excuse there is barely any drama going on with Fleming, he was not even taking visits until Stubbs decided Flemming is not the type of WR he is looking for
I trust Stubbs completely as he has probably been the best position coach on the entire team. He has really developed our WR like Hartley and Wiggins. And again we are replacing Flemming with a more talented player so who cares? And as someone else said this thread won't get much love as it is reality ( that we are recruiting a top 10ish class right now ) vs the negative slant that is based more in the past then the present.

I mean, this is the first truly logical point in this thread. If the best visits this guy can line up are those two shiddy BIG10 schools, then somethings up with the kid.

I've always liked him and am disappointed in the de-commit, and I also call BS on this idea that he's being replaced by Worsham. The coaches wanted them both a week ago, and we need numbers at WR, but if the best offers he's got is us and those two crappy teams, it says something, to those willing to listen.
Bingo .

Advertisement
Back