247 podcast on the decommitments

Advertisement
great podcast.. Unlike the doom and gloom i. this board, it explains the reasons why we have 2 decommits and with Fleming how we are replacing him with a quality 4 star in Daz. We also have a 4 star OL Morris coming in Dec so we might close decent.

great podcast.. Unlike the doom and gloom i. this board, it explains the reasons why we have 2 decommits and with Fleming how we are replacing him with a quality 4 star in Daz. We also have a 4 star OL Morris coming in Dec so we might close decent.

This thread wont have a huge following such as the decommittnent thread because it destroys all bull**** reasons for the decommittnent and ignorance hates intelligence

Worth it to sign up for an account with 247?

Advertisement
This thread wont have a huge following such as the decommittnent thread because it destroys all bull**** reasons for the decommittnent and ignorance hates intelligence

You know until those things actually happen and those decommittnents are replaced with better players....its all just positive speculation....so it doesn't "destroys all bull**** reasons for the decommittnent"

Advertisement
At least we are replacing him with another 4 star WR, but still he is a dade kid who is very dynamic and explosive, and a 4 star. It seems to me this staff does not know the value of keeping These type of recruits home and personally I don't like it, but its whatever at this point.

I think sometimes with the primadonna nature of SFLA wide outs and others, they are forced into going with the safer bet versus getting the complete shaft.

I think sometimes with the primadonna nature of SFLA wide outs and others, they are forced into going with the safer bet versus getting the complete shaft.
I do not want to hear that excuse there is barely any drama going on with Fleming, he was not even taking visits until Stubbs decided Flemming is not the type of WR he is looking for

Advertisement
You know until those things actually happen and those decommittnents are replaced with better players....its all just positive speculation....so it doesn't "destroys all bull**** reasons for the decommittnent"
Daz replacing Fleming narrative is bs. They want 4 receivers regardless. Fleming wasn’t sold on Miami and was looking around is the truth. Ivins clearly said that.

also said Greene is staying with FSU if they hire Odell as coach. Which prob won’t happen. But if anything seems like Francois situation. Where kids are using Miami as back up versus Manny actually selling them why they need to be at Miami as a first choice

I do not want to hear that excuse there is barely any drama going on with Fleming, he was not even taking visits until Stubbs decided Flemming is not the type of WR he is looking for

I don't give a **** what you want to hear?!?! That's what is great about being me! :LOL:

BTW...I never said Fleming did anything wrong or there is any "drama"....but I also didn't hear you or anyone else say that the staff told him to kick rocks. If that isn't the case, then the decommitment was on HIM....and that is enough "drama" for me.

Advertisement
If Fleming is taking officials to Maryland and Nebraska thats saying something and it ain’t on our coaches

I mean, this is the first truly logical point in this thread. If the best visits this guy can line up are those two shiddy BIG10 schools, then somethings up with the kid.

I've always liked him and am disappointed in the de-commit, and I also call BS on this idea that he's being replaced by Worsham. The coaches wanted them both a week ago, and we need numbers at WR, but if the best offers he's got is us and those two crappy teams, it says something, to those willing to listen.

Getting Morris here seems like an Enos special. Arkansas connection.
Be interesting if we got some connection with him.

I don't give a **** what you want to hear?!?! That's what is great about being me! :LOL:

BTW...I never said Fleming did anything wrong or there is any "drama"....but I also didn't hear you or anyone else say that the staff told him to kick rocks. If that isn't the case, then the decommitment was on HIM....and that is enough "drama" for me.
😭😭😭n how tf you not gonna want to hear what I have to say, but respond to me expecting not to get a response 😭😭😭. Regardless of what you want me to hear it is a sorry excuse to justify the staff ****** recruiting. Now eight that being said somebody in here, think it was LCE, said that Stubbs was not contacting him and the only person really trying was fields, meaning that stubbs wants to go a different direction.

Advertisement
Back