247 podcast on the decommitments

You know until those things actually happen and those decommittnents are replaced with better players....its all just positive speculation....so it doesn't "destroys all bull**** reasons for the decommittnent"

When your faced with facts it's your choice to decide what to do with them. You can create your own reality that fits your agenda or you can go with the facts it's your life.

Advertisement
At least we are replacing him with another 4 star WR, but still he is a dade kid who is very dynamic and explosive, and a 4 star. It seems to me this staff does not know the value of keeping These type of recruits home and personally I don't like it, but its whatever at this point.

I think it’s more the staff doesn’t know how to utilize these types of players or maybe offense doesn’t fit smaller WR

When your faced with facts it's your choice to decide what to do with them. You can create your own reality that fits your agenda or you can go with the facts it's your life.
I wouldn't consider everything coming from Ivins as pure fact

When it's all said and done they either commit or they don't. Why pay for speculation. You'll know when it is inked. Good podcast.

Advertisement
This thread wont have a huge following such as the decommittnent thread because it destroys all bull**** reasons for the decommittnent and ignorance hates intelligence

Flemmings is a way better WR with speed than that Bama cast off. Not to mention the rule is you take the local speedster over the OOS 4* who plays against garbage athletic competition. This is the same bull**** Larry Coker pulled.

Go Canes

Flemmings is a way better WR with speed than that Bama cast off. Not to mention the rule is you take the local speedster over the OOS 4* who plays against garbage athletic competition. This is the same bull**** Larry Coker pulled.

Go Canes
But the thing is they are both 4 stars

Go Canes
Please step back from the keyboard. Please.

Worsham doesn’t play against garbage competition buddy. He plays big school ball in Alabama. There is talent and coaching galore up there. Just stop.

Advertisement
Please step back from the keyboard. Please.

Worsham doesn’t play against garbage competition buddy. He plays big school ball in Alabama. There is talent and coaching galore up there. Just stop.

Compared to the talent Miami Northwestern plays against, that Bama schedule Worsham played against is garbage. Try and tell me they are even close to comparable.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Compared to the talent Miami Northwestern plays against, that Bama schedule Worsham played against is garbage. Try and tell me they are even close to comparable.

Go Canes
Local 3* over an OOS4* is just dumb the recruiting sites are more accurate than ever. I’m not a star guy I’m just sick of the south Florida kids most don’t want to play here and just use us as a pawn of an out of state guy wants in bring him in

Advertisement

Go Canes

And Dennis Erickson when he ruined the progrsam the 1st time.

Advertisement
Back