247 podcast on the decommitments

Advertisement
great podcast.. Unlike the doom and gloom i. this board, it explains the reasons why we have 2 decommits and with Fleming how we are replacing him with a quality 4 star in Daz. We also have a 4 star OL Morris coming in Dec so we might close decent.
People can say what they want, but if there is one Canes podcast I can listen to each week, I pick theirs first.

Advertisement
I do not want to hear that excuse there is barely any drama going on with Fleming, he was not even taking visits until Stubbs decided Flemming is not the type of WR he is looking for
According to the podcast it wasn’t like that. Fleming decided to take visits so Miami decided to look around. The relationship then became unhealthy and both parted ways.

Advertisement
Flemmings is a way better WR with speed than that Bama cast off. Not to mention the rule is you take the local speedster over the OOS 4* who plays against garbage athletic competition. This is the same bull**** Larry Coker pulled.

Go Canes
Fleming is also a bama cast off. I’m fact at least bama wanted Worsham at a point. They didn’t even look at Fleming.

According to the podcast it wasn’t like that. Fleming decided to take visits so Miami decided to look around. The relationship then became unhealthy and both parted ways.
There are 2 sides of the story according to LCE it was something different, but it really doesn't matter long as long as they get Worsham.

Advertisement
Speed isn’t everything. Concern with Fleming is that he doesn’t run routes good enough to get separation from guys who are fast too. And not creating separation at 5’8 is a problem.

Lol just stop man, you are embarrassing yourself. And it has nothing to do with Fleming anymore.

Advertisement
How many of these ****** South Florida cumbags with entitlement issues do you guys have to see flame out here before you accept that it might be best to avoid some of them?

Because i'm not gonna believe every single rumor is true...And if he is that much of a problem, then yes I'll agree with you. But if it's just taking 1-2 kids with major talent out that may not be quite the model citizen or teammate at 17 or 18 years old out of 25? Then yes I think it's worth a SMALL gamble.

Now if you are taking 5-10 in a class of 25, no...

But if you are looking for choir boys only, well you are casting a pretty small net.

If Fleming is that bad then ok I digress...But it's funny how these descriptions of him really take off after he recommits, ain't it?

Last edited:
Baez...Another guy totally out of touch with reality.

Lol what do the tweets say??? More weather tweets????? Just found out that bum blocked me, weak ***
9C2C7751-23E1-4989-9C0D-A10C56D9B0FE.png

Because I'd imagine they have enough guys that can fly...We don't though.

There is very little statistical correlation between a 40 time and WR success. IIRC, WR was the one position where there isnt really a good workout predictor (40, shuttle, long jump etc).

How do you measure "good hands" or "catch radius"? What about smarts? I've read that Miami's biggest problem in the WR room is that the WRs were not understanding the offense (Richt or Enos). I'd rather have a fast WR than a slow one, but more importantly I'd rather have a WR who runs precise routes and helps his QB out by making tough catches look easy.

Advertisement
Back