247 podcast on the decommitments

Advertisement
Player A
- knows route tree
- good hands
- productive in high school
- one-time commit to a program that has their pick every year

Player B
- is faster than player A (in shorts, in a straight line)

Who is player A?
And more importantly.....has this player A committed?
Because until he player A....ACTUALLY commits you haven't replaced the guy that decommited!
So I ask again...what are the "facts"?

If that’s true then he’s exactly the type of guy we don’t need here no matter how good he is. That’s the type of highly rated **** face who sunk FSU over the last 5 years.
totally agree with you here..... IF THAT is true then headcases ***** your team rather than help them no matter how talented

Advertisement
Compared to the talent Miami Northwestern plays against, that Bama schedule Worsham played against is garbage. Try and tell me they are even close to comparable.

Go Canes
He plays for Hewitt-Trussville. They play a harder schedule than most teams in SFL and they’re on ESPN like twice a year. Y’all really need to research these kids before looking like retards.

And Dennis Erickson when he ruined the progrsam the 1st time.
You keep saying this. You know Jimmy started the whole out of state thing right? Are you even a hurricane fan? Because you seem to know little about the team you claim to be a fan of.

Advertisement
We lead the nation in rationalizing decommits

Maybe there should be participation trophies in the related threads
I mean we’re mostly right though. Only about 5% of players who de commit from us in recent times have gone on to be studs. Most are middle of the pack or jags even though there’s some highly ranked dudes in that list.

He plays for Hewitt-Trussville. They play a harder schedule than most teams in SFL and they’re on ESPN like twice a year. Y’all really need to research these kids before looking like retards.

SFL high school football is the aggregate gold standard for the nation, two games on espn does not balance that scale.

Lets look at it like this, there is soooo many universities dropping baga on the HS football players in the state Miami (I-4 to Da Bottom) that if the IRS came down on the folks we could probably knock out 1/10th of the national debt. Now compare to the kids from Bama that Trussville is playing against. **** Bama busters are spending so much money on Florida players, the state of Alabama is about to levy a special tax assessement on interstate commerce coming in out or florida going through Alabama to recoup lost revenue. LMAO.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol, don’t tell them that. Let them live in their “SFL is da goat” fantasy land where these guys are dawgs lol.

Say it Wit Me PartNah I-4 to Da Bottom Gotz Dem Dawgs! State of Miami in this ****: from Otown to Polk County to Da County of Dade!

Last edited:
Player A
- knows route tree
- good hands
- productive in high school
- one-time commit to a program that has their pick every year

Player B
- is faster than player A (in shorts, in a straight line)
Problem is here at canes insight all these dunces saw in all that was "is faster"...

Advertisement
Because i'm not gonna believe every single rumor is true...And if he is that much of a problem, then yes I'll agree with you. But if it's just taking 1-2 kids with major talent out that may not be quite the model citizen or teammate at 17 or 18 years old out of 25? Then yes I think it's worth a SMALL gamble.

Now if you are taking 5-10 in a class of 25, no...

But if you are looking for choir boys only, well you are casting a pretty small net.

If Fleming is that bad then ok I digress...But it's funny how these descriptions of him really take off after he recommits, ain't it?
If Fleming is that great, why is he not being targeted by bigger programs? Why are Nebraska and Maryland his two big choices? Either he's not as good as some are claiming he is, or a whole lot of top programs see some sort of red flags about him and feel he isn't worth recruiting.

You must not listen regu
Like usual, these sites needs the clicks to keep coming so of course they won’t be doom and gloom.
You must not listen regularly then... These guys were talking about us possibly not being bowl eligible three weeks ago and couldn't see how we were going to get the needed wins to get there. Our results have changed and so has their outlook.

If Fleming is that great, why is he not being targeted by bigger programs? Why are Nebraska and Maryland his two big choices? Either he's not as good as some are claiming he is, or a whole lot of top programs see some sort of red flags about him and feel he isn't worth recruiting.

I often wonder this too. The days of hidden gems are over especially in South Florida. If you can play, they will find you. Esp on that MNW team that has 4-5* kids in the 2021 class so you know every team in the country has gone by there a bunch of times. Somebody has had to ask "Hey who is that kid over there that looks like hes got jets in his a$$? Whats his name?".....

Maybe LCE can shed light here. I know Oregon was looking at him at one point I think, right LCE?

Advertisement
Back