24/7 New post

I am going to assume the AAV to Mario is $7MM because I haven’t seen a number mentioned.

If he is stuck on 7 years and UM is at 5, and the deal would be fully guaranteed (another assumption)…7 years is a long time. Basically it’s $35MM vs. $49MM.

I say either split the difference and offer him 6, or offer 5 with incentives and escalators that bring the total value of the contract to $60MM+ over 7 years (win the ACC, Playoff appearance, NC, **** I would even offer a small bonus for 10+ wins).
I would also front-load. Higher in the first 2 years followed by level payments thereafter if it comes down to giving him 7. Much easier pill to swallow in yrs 5/6 if it doesn’t work out.

Advertisement
It's over. No more paja mental... Miami is going to Miami as usual. Diaz is coming back...f$_k me

Advertisement
Compromise on 6 years and build this program up long term to become a sustainable monster
If he wants 7, give him 7.

Franklin got 10, Oregon probably trying to up Mario for 10. Michigan State gave 10. Who knows what Riley got at USC.

Go big or go home!

All I got out of this is that they’re hedging because they don’t know what’s going on.

I’m absolutely positive Manny is gone though. The AD is going to want to choose his guy. Every AD does.
I hope ur right bc Lawwwwwwwwd I’m scared to death

Advertisement
Someone is feeding him the info, though. I think the BOT civil war is real, and the pro-Manny forces are still using social media (and new media) to undermine Frenk's push for a total overhaul.
How? I think using social media only incites the fanbase to go ape**** over lack of a total overhaul..

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have to stop reading the board for a few days. I feel sick reading this ****. Same **** different day. Let's waste the talent we have and take a few steps backwards in the process. We're gonna end up with some cuck AD because they're afraid of one with any kind of backbone. He's gonna end up making some cuck hire.
This is exactly what's happening. They're going to hire the guy from New Mexico who will say "he wants to evaluate Manny for a year before making a decision". Book it. This program is dead.

Advertisement
Back