24/7 New post

Lake said a whole lot of nothing lol
George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

Advertisement
This is exactly what's happening. They're going to hire the guy from New Mexico who will say "he wants to evaluate Manny for a year before making a decision". Book it. This program is dead.
That guy has more baggage from his time at LSU with the Title IX incidents and sexual assault scandals, than Jurich or Lane combined. That and, well, he’s not qualified as a G5 AD, let alone P5. We could easily run him out of town in a heartbeat over that.

Hey Cribs, I'm dying over here lol...he came after you on some blind no-name calling hate lol...you called em punk-ash🤣.

Sometimes I think what would happen if everyone on CIS had their CIS name attached to their shirt at a Canes home game tailgate.

Disrespectful talk on a message board makes me wonder if guys would do that if they had to see the other man 6-8 Saturdays a year lol
Facts!!!!

Nice theory Dr Whackjob.

I’d wait for my info to be wrong before I’d left if “ I was fragile”. Fact is the media is playing everyone while being fed bad info. Like I said last week “ they’re being used a human pawns in a game of chess”.

I won’t be getting played like them and then looking like a fool. The AD stuff alone has had so much bs leaked it’s crazy. With a crazy amount of changes that still hasn’t been released. Weird.

People will feel dumb when it’s all said and done. Btw if I’m wrong on anything I’ve posted I’ll gladly lay on thy sword. You must be doing drugs if you think this is that serious for me. Especially with my bathing average. I’ll gladly take an L, I’m a poster on a freaking message board lol. So my ego will be just fine.

Lastly , considered me shocked your punk *** would be the one to come up with your theory on why I went away. Ole hating *** *****. I just needed a break from weirdos like yourself with crazy theories like “I’m scared of being wrong”. If I’m wrong all that’ll happen is a few more idiots like yourself will celebrate. That’s it.

Now let me get back to hiding.
Ok hope you enjoyed weekend. Time for the theories.

Advertisement
I told y’all, I got the receipts. You’d rather listen to a dude named Cribby on a message board then stare reality in the face. This University has proven time and time again, that they will not commit to excellence in Football. The program is dead. The fact that they are still deliberating on Manny should tell you all you need to know. Bunch of suckers falling for the same **** from this school. We’re keeping Manny.

I still haven't figured out the advantages and "game" to criticizing Cribby. The guy is rock-solid as a person, and anyone's...ANYONE'S..."info" is fluid, subject to "recruits changing their minds" and "Trustees playing power games".

Please settle down on such overstatements as "should tell you all you need to know" and "we're keeping Manny".

Man, talk about "receipts"...

I still haven't figured out the advantages and "game" to criticizing Cribby. The guy is rock-solid as a person, and anyone's...ANYONE'S..."info" is fluid, subject to "recruits changing their minds" and "Trustees playing power games".

Please settle down on such overstatements as "should tell you all you need to know" and "we're keeping Manny".

The whole idea of running off people sharing info on a free board is mind numbing.

Advertisement

People complain because they either want attention, or they get so butt hurt when the information doesn’t come to fruition immediately that they lash out angrily.

Lions don’t concern themselves with the opinions of sheep.
@Cribby @JayCane20 @Brooklyndee @jps2344 @SouthParkCane @nycane and others I missed, you all know the real ones are eternally grateful for your nuggets, you all are true Cane brethren. Anyone who personally attacks them can go play in traffic.

These past couple years have taught me that all miami insiders dont really know crap lmao they all just making stuff up n praying they are correct

The past couple years have taught me that most miami fans who barely post, refuse to pay for premium content, and lurk on message boards solely for the delight of taunting .900 hitters over the 10% of the time they strike out...really don't know crap lmao they are all just hanging on and persecuting people for not being Nostradamus all day every day.

People complain because they either want attention, or they get so butt hurt when the information doesn’t come to fruition immediately that they lash out angrily.

Lions don’t concern themselves with the opinions of sheep.
@Cribby @JayCane20 @Brooklyndee @jps2344 @SouthParkCane @nycane and others I missed, you all know we are eternally grateful for your nuggets and you all are true Cane brethren. Anyone who personally attacks them can go play in traffic.

That should be the board motto.

Advertisement
That and certain insiders can't handle it when their info is wrong and they have to hear about it.

That's why they take breaks, because they don't know for sure. Their fragile attitudes can't handle it when they're not getting the attention they crave. Another reason for a break is your plug is pulled and you've made various statements as fact (which day by day are proving incorrect) since you can't let your followers down since you don't have the juice anymore.

It's normal human behavior, people hate being wrong. Be a man about it and don't cry about it when people call you on it. Everyone is wrong a lot, most just don't need the attention some do apparently.

Last resort, change your name for validation to see how badly you're needed.

Seriously?

Consult a physician.

Advertisement
The past couple years have taught me that most miami fans who barely post, refuse to pay for premium content, and lurk on message boards solely for the delight of taunting .900 hitters over the 10% of the time they strike out...really don't know crap lmao they are all just hanging on and persecuting people for not being Nostradamus all day every day.
Even crazier when people don't realize that the 10% of the time is likely because something changed during the process. To them, it's not even a possibility that things are fluid and can change quickly. But **** to logic!

Advertisement
Back