21 Skunk

RedPill Stepdad

graduated from hungry, and made it to greedy.

I've seen too many Cane fans on here and Twitter already conceding defeat before the ball is even snapped. Stop it. U look weak. It's embarrassing and disrespectful to our coaches and players who are putting in that work this off season.

This game is a perfect example of what we can expect from the gator offense week zero and a perfect example of why u should be confident we blow these bums out. Our dline vs their oline being the key matchup.

Mississippi State runs the same aggressive style defense we run with the same 4-2-5 scheme as it's base. They were more top heavy when it came to talent but we have a more talented defense overall.

Feleipe Franks finished the game 22/31, 219 yards, 0TD and 1 pick. Notice how many horizontal passes they threw this game. When has throwing the ball laterally against a speedy Miami defense ever been successful? Never. They struggled with a decent oline and now with 4 of their starters gone, they will have even less time to get the ball out.

This isn't the only reason, but it's the main reason I'm extremely confident this game will not even be close. ****y. I'm calling 21 skunk by the end of the 3rd. We've dominated this trash a** team for 30 years. That Top 10 ranking is fools gold. That trash talk their fans and players are doing is false confidence. I hope Manny is still passing the ball while we're up 30 with 2 minutes to go in the 4th. I want to snatch the soul out of that star ***** fanbase and we will week zero. Bet on it.

Advertisement

I've seen too many Cane fans on here and Twitter already conceding defeat before the ball is even snapped. Stop it. U look weak. It's embarrassing and disrespectful to our coaches and players who are putting in that work this off season.

This game is a perfect example of what we can expect from the gator offense week zero and a perfect example of why u should be confident we blow these bums out. Our dline vs their oline being the key matchup.

Mississippi State runs the same aggressive style defense we run with the same 4-2-5 scheme as it's base. They were more top heavy when it came to talent but we have a more talented defense overall.

Feleipe Franks finished the game 22/31, 219 yards, 0TD and 1 pick. Notice how many horizontal passes they threw this game. When has throwing the ball laterally against a speedy Miami defense ever been successful? Never. They struggled with a decent oline and now with 4 of their starters gone, they will have even less time to get the ball out.

This isn't the only reason, but it's the main reason I'm extremely confident this game will not even be close. ****y. I'm calling 21 skunk by the end of the 3rd. We've dominated this trash a** team for 30 years. That Top 10 ranking is fools gold. That trash talk their fans and players are doing is false confidence. I hope Manny is still passing the ball while we're up 30 with 2 minutes to go in the 4th. I want to snatch the soul out of that star ***** fanbase and we will week zero. Bet on it.

You've have definitely grown on me , kid.
Soul snatching
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif

LOVE IT.

It's true though. Mullen offense is totally reliant on a running qb and strong o line. With so many o lineman from last year gone they'll experience a drop off which will make Franks throw to beat us and our d line will likely harass him all day long. Baker just needs to mix up his coverages ti keep Mullen off balance cuz hate to admit it but he's a good situational play caller and we gotta be ready for a trick play or 2. We play a clean game in special teams then I feel good about beating the Turds.

Advertisement

You arent short on moxie.

I believe the two biggest reasons why we are consensus 7.5 point underdogs are:

1. New head coach, new QB; and
2. Florida crushed Michigan in its bowl game while we got smacked by Wisconsin. Recency bias at its finest, nevermind the same two teams from last year aren't playing this year.

As for #1, I think without knowing how Manny will coach as HC, we'd take him over Richt. Likewise, any of our 3 QBs will be better than Rosier. But that's why we're not nationally respected going into this game.

Advertisement
This is EXACTLY the type of team our defense feasts on.

When we cover the slot and te, the only teams that give us trouble are true, downhill run games with mean offensive lines.

Running and throwing laterally on us is disaster for opposing offenses.

Use the safety blitz as the secret weapon and not the main attack. UFag ain’t built to hurt us.

Let the front four and lbs tee off on Franks and it will be the longest day of his life.

Finley will get a pick 6. We may return a fumble, too.

JT will house a kick.

As long as we protect the football, the offense will be decent. If Enos makes it easy on the qbs, we might be good. We can move the ball on these guys with the simple stuff.

We will run for over 150.

The only thing hat will keep the turds in it is a to have two or more turnovers than they do.

Miami 34-13

We roll.

???

I haven't seen one post where Miami fans are "worried" about UF.

Don't know why we should be.

Spurrier isn't there and Meyer isn't there.

If Enos can do what we think he can, the game could get ugly - in our favor.

Advertisement

It’s nice to know that everyone hasn’t tucked away their nutts as if we’re somehow inferior to the sorry *** turds

@D RevLee

Let me go a bit further. It wouldn’t matter to me if UF has morphed into Bama in the off-season, i still would not concede defeat. What’s the point of being a fan if all you only want to play are the teams you “know” you can beat? Why does Miami have to be 10x better than a team for most of the fans on this site to be confident?

But there’s a new thread daily about how Miami matches up, and which UF players won’t be playing…, and why they’re not as good…it goes on and on. And that doesn’t even include the stupidity of actually contributing to one of those insipid “…tears” threads.

I want Miami to beat teams when the other team is at full strength so they know they got whipped.
So your admittedly delusional..fair enough . GO CANES

Advertisement
Are actual UM fans conceding the game to UiF? I've seen some trolls trolling, and the occasional mopey comment by poster with cherry jello shoulders. But a legit Cane conceding over a month from kickoff?? Nope. I haven't seen that. If you're calling it an L in July against this group of clowns, you aren't a real Cane.

Realistic view of the game across the board
Passing game: UF
Running game: UF
Wideouts/TE: Draw
Oline play: UF for now and TBD
DLINE: Miami
LBs: miami
DBs: Miami

Talent wise both teams are certainly even at many positions. I’ll give them the advantage at QB going in and won’t deny if we don’t have that run game held down and get pressure or disrupt UFs quick pass game, Franks has the talent to challenge every level of our Defense. In contrary if we keep that offense off schedule and him uncomfortable he’ll struggle

Bottom line for me is we need to win the ST game, field position, and situational football. Defense can’t give up huge chunk plays that flip field position.

Advertisement
Back