2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central) 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I wouldn't use the urine in my soul to help extinguish any part of that place in Gainesville if it was burning to the ground

1...Florida
2...OSU
3...Notre Dame
4...Penn State
5...Florida State (I at least respect at least they ain't scared to play us)

Advertisement
1. UF
2. OSU
3. ND
4. FSU
dave chappelle hate GIF

Invent whatever bull**** you want to invent to try to rationalize your generalizations.

I know what happened. I knew him before, during, and after his recruitment. He committed to Miami verbally and silently, didn't want to deal with the hometown busybodies chirping in his ear before National Signing Day.

Journalist covering UM blabbed and broke the trust. He ended up going to our rival instead.

Has nothing to do with telling "me" the truth. I've got dozens of other people who know the story, including two of my brothers (who went to high school with him, since I was a few years older) as well as lifelong family friends.

Just keep making up bull**** that you want to believe. Meanwhile, there are people living in the real world who know real athletes who have gone through real recruiting and have real stories.
Shots Fired GIF by Barstool Sports

Dude. Everyone is just scared cause they don’t want to talk sht about a team that beat us bad last year and still might have the dudes to beat us at their house this year.

But nobody was calling him except fsu.
Let’s just all of the sudden forget everything that has happened since he got there because he won 10 games barely.

Go back and look at the last five years at the teams that won 10 games.
Air Force has done it two years in a row.

Byu I think won 12 games recently.

Kansas

Oregon state
There are a lot more.

But yet somehow fsu is the only team out of all of those that has some guru as a head coach and is gonna compete for a natty.
Who said he was a guru? And who said they competing for a natty, I literally said I don’t see a playoff team lol. I been thought high of norvell as a offensive mind when he was at memphis, doesn’t mean he’s some great coach lol.

Also if we won ten games I promise nobody here would be saying oh we not that good cause byu,air force and oregon state did the same lol

Advertisement
Who said he was a guru? And who said they competing for a natty, I literally said I don’t see a playoff team lol. I been thought high of norvell as a offensive mind when he was at memphis, doesn’t mean he’s some great coach lol.

Also if we won ten games I promise nobody here would be saying oh we not that good cause byu,air force and oregon state did the same lol
Thats what they were saying in 2018 after going 10-3 actually.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I do that for the GF all the time. When I lived in Orlando I had a Fig Tree, and I'd grill the Figs, then layer them with Goat cheese, and drizzle some balsamic vinegar on them. That and the Brussel Sprouts were her favorites

Man, you need to sell a couple artifacts and then drive east on Fruitville or Clark and find a little piece of land. Put up 6 feet of barbed wire and then plant a whole bunch of trees and plants and whatnot. Raise all your ingredients on your own. True farm-to-table.

I'll drive down for a meal or two!

I do that for the GF all the time. When I lived in Orlando I had a Fig Tree, and I'd grill the Figs, then layer them with Goat cheese, and drizzle some balsamic vinegar on them. That and the Brussel Sprouts were her favorites
There’s a little local pizza spot here, dude makes fig pizza. Absolute 🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back