2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central) 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I wouldn't use the urine in my soul to help extinguish any part of that place in Gainesville if it was burning to the ground

1...Florida
2...OSU
3...Notre Dame
4...Penn State
5...Florida State (I at least respect at least they ain't scared to play us)
So basically you wouldn't **** on them if they were on fire! You're a decent guy. That's like the Effluent hitting the Air Handler!

Last edited:
Who said he was a guru? And who said they competing for a natty, I literally said I don’t see a playoff team lol. I been thought high of norvell as a offensive mind when he was at memphis, doesn’t mean he’s some great coach lol.

Also if we won ten games I promise nobody here would be saying oh we not that good cause byu,air force and oregon state did the same lol

He hit on it in the post…

They want to talk **** and you want to talk ball… That’s the difference

Advertisement
For the Brussel Sprout Glaze, take equal parts of Maple Syrup & Brown Sugar....wisk well with a fork, and half way through the baking brush that on them. Also, make sure to use Applewood Smoked bacon.

I go with the balsamic glaze, but also agree.. were talking $$$ here on the sprouts.
Personally, I like sprouts so I just roast them pretty much until charred with a little bacon fat and then a little bit of minced garlic, olive oil and some coarse salt. For holidays and whatnot, I break out the sweet glazes. And I'll do the occasional balsamic also. It's all good.

Now back to football recruiting...

Last edited:
So basically you wouldn't **** on them if they were on fire! You're a decent guy. That's like the Air hitting the Air Handler!
I went on vacation to Mexico and rode 4 wheelers through the muddiest areas and didn't want to mess up my clothes so I borrowed a friends Gator shirt and UF colored Air Max's which the act destroyed them both in the process...

Que sera...sera...

We gotta get Jojo in orange and green. No excuses
Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Advertisement
Why do yall rank the hate for rivals, if they on that side its *** them equally, yea yea uf scared to play us fsu did so what *** them both the same along with the other rivals
Because Florida deserves every ounce of hate, disdain, bad luck, etc. that this world has to offer. Anything that is important to them is something I want to **** on. They’re a bunch of toothless, cousin ******* hillbillies that can’t count to 4. We better beat them by 50 in ‘24.

For the Brussel Sprout Glaze, take equal parts of Maple Syrup & Brown Sugar....wisk well with a fork, and half way through the baking brush that on them. Also, make sure to use Applewood Smoked bacon.

Then give to someone else as fast as possible…

Ranking your hatred for teams is just defeatist as ****. It's basically admitting you are not capable of your maximum hatred for more than one thing. That's weak.

Forfeit State, FU, and even Notre Lame each get my maximum hatred at all times. Even when I sleep, I'm murdering leprechauns while wearing gator skin shoes and using their gold to buy Seminole burial grounds and building horse racing tracks with partnership racing stables that all have subpar animal rights records.
@JD08 Another great Post of the Year candidate. The subpar animal rights records part sent me

Drunk Head First GIF by Barstool Sports

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because Florida deserves every ounce of hate, disdain, bad luck, etc. that this world has to offer. Anything that is important to them is something I want to **** on. They’re a bunch of toothless, cousin ******* hillbillies that can’t count to 4. We better beat them by 50 in ‘24.
1000% agree but this is my feeling for every rival i dont got time to hand out respect to the opps lol *** em all equally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back