2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central) 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
1000% agree but this is my feeling for every rival i dont got time to hand out respect to the opps lol *** em all equally
I respect where u stand but my hatred for FSU just happens to be a bit more buttoned up. I can hold it back in certain situations. I can never hear anything abt UF and not say something twisted about those dumb *****.

I respect where u stand but my hatred for FSU just happens to be a bit more buttoned up. I can hold it back in certain situations. I can never hear anything abt UF and not say something twisted about those dumb *****.
I think the FSU rivalry lost a bit of luster when the games stopped being very competitive or when both teams were pretty ******

But you know when I remembered that all that “respect them for keeping us on the schedule” nonsense was horse****?

That year we beat their *** and that ***** *** Blackmon and the entire team incurred the wrath of Herbstreit

I think for a brief time we forgot exactly what that program is about

I think the FSU rivalry lost a bit of luster when the games stopped being very competitive or when both teams were pretty ******

But you know when I remembered that all that “respect them for keeping us on the schedule” nonsense was horse****?

That year we beat their *** and that ***** *** Blackmon and the entire team incurred the wrath of Herbstreit

I think for a brief time we forgot exactly what that program is about

Like for 60 minutes last November…😒

Have a really strong feeling that Jordan Travis is going to have a really bad year. Riding into a final season after coming off a good year with a bunch of hype and bad **** happens. Seen it happen so many times.

Right there with you. People are hyping up FSU like we did when Golden went 9-4 or Manny 8-3. Expectations are flying high. I see more downside risk in that team and QB than upside, and believe they're going to way underperform.

Advertisement
Have a really strong feeling that Jordan Travis is going to have a really bad year. Riding into a final season after coming off a good year with a bunch of hype and bad **** happens. Seen it happen so many times.
Kinda like on our own very team yeah

Advertisement
I do that for the GF all the time. When I lived in Orlando I had a Fig Tree, and I'd grill the Figs, then layer them with Goat cheese, and drizzle some balsamic vinegar on them. That and the Brussel Sprouts were her favorites
My man!! Figs are my jam since I was a kid. Nothing better than picking one off a tree. Most people prefer the purple. I actually have a slight preference for the green ones. I dont see a lot of fig trees when I visit Florida.

That preparation sounds dope.

I didn’t even watch the game

After A&M I said ok no more Saturdays wasted this year too much to do

Broke my heart
Dam if I woulda did this I woulda spared myself that MTSU game at hard rock..

Oh No Reaction GIF by BrownSugarApp

I think it rained leaving also, smfh..

My man!! Figs are my jam since I was a kid. Nothing better than picking one off a tree. Most people prefer the purple. I actually have a slight preference for the green ones. I dont see a lot of fig trees when I visit Florida.

That preparation sounds dope.
Mine were the green ones. When you grill them (after cutting in half length wise) it brings out their natural sugars. Sometimes I'll sprinkle alittle sugar on the grilled side and pull out my Chef blowtorch, and use it to caramelize the Sugar (similar to a brulee)

Advertisement
Mine were the green ones. When you grill them (after cutting in half length wise) it brings out their natural sugars. Sometimes I'll sprinkle alittle sugar on the grilled side and pull out my Chef blowtorch, and use it to caramelize the Sugar (similar to a brulee)
Good tip. Im going to try that when I get my hands on some.

Dam if I woulda did this I woulda spared myself that MTSU game at hard rock..

Oh No Reaction GIF by BrownSugarApp

I think it rained leaving also, smfh..
Yeah I didn’t necessarily intentionally skip the MTSU game but I was traveling and my buddies were like you wanna hit up somewhere to catch the game? Checked the score and I was like…nah I’m good

Right there with you. People are hyping up FSU like we did when Golden went 9-4 or Manny 8-3. Expectations are flying high. I see more downside risk in that team and QB than upside, and believe they're going to way underperform.
Agreed. Not saying FSU is going to be bad, but fully expect to see them on end-of-the-year "biggest disappointment" or "biggest let down" lists compared to how they are being hyped preseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back