2024 Transfer Portal

We need big man help for Omier. To play alongside him or to give us a serviceble big on the bench (CAsey does NOT appear to be that guy; Nworo or Aire, who were recruited to play inside, questionable for this coming season).

Also, we've got a totally unproven Frosh class from last Fall and a RS from this year (Jovanovich) the year before (Robinson) that L has to decide whether/how much they can help in 23-24.

Last edited:
Advertisement
DSC_4967.jpg
View attachment 234270
Definitely E.T.'s offspring. Whomever is the mother must be a genetically mutant human because E.T. is both cuter and way more intelligent.

We need big man help for Omier. To play alongside him or to give us a serviceble big on the bench (CAsey does NOT appear to be that guy; Nworo or Aire, who were recruited to play inside, questionable for this coming season).

Also, we've got a totally unproven Frosh class from last Fall and a RS from this year (Jovanovich) the year before (Robinson) that L has to decide whether/how much they can help in 23-24.
I don’t wanna say that abt Casey *yet. Could be a quality bench guy later in his career. But in the short term specially since we are gonna be a sought after transfer destination, we can get an upperclassman quality depth piece so he can focus on developing

Advertisement
I don’t wanna say that abt Casey *yet. Could be a quality bench guy later in his career. But in the short term specially since we are gonna be a sought after transfer destination, we can get an upperclassman quality depth piece so he can focus on developing
You misunderstood me. Was saying that Casey does not look to me to be a player who will help inside. He might be a stretch four (if he shows he can shoot) but ... doesn't seem physical. More of a perimeter player who can run the court.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back