2024 2024 TE from OH - Tayvion Galloway

Advertisement
wtf tdoes that even mean?.

Aint like the best te's come out of the sec in the first place.
How the **** is this kid a tweener? He (on paper) is **** near the prototype of the current TE. F*ck what LSU is talkin', I'm all in on Galloway. I wonder if he's related to Joey who is from a little, rural *** place called, Bellaire, Ohio.

Advertisement
Brian Kelly’s spent a long time in the SEC guys, 6’5” 230 lb before his senior HS season is microscopic.

Advertisement
wtf tdoes that even mean?.

Aint like the best te's come out of the sec in the first place.

The more and more I read the LSU 247 board it’s apparent that place is a ******* cult. which is saying something since I have been apart of this place since the Grassy days.

The publisher and mods think they are winning every recruiting battle and if they don’t somehow it’s because they backed off, found red flags, found someone better, or another school spent an outrageous amount on NIL.

For example, they think they are getting Drelon Miller, which they may but they don’t mention USC or Us and dismissingly mentioning A&M.

Last edited:
The more and more I read the LSU 247 board it’s apparent that place is a ******* cult. which is saying something since I have been apart of this place since the Grassy days.

The publisher and mods think they are winning every recruiting battle and if they don’t somehow it’s because they backed off, found red flags, found someone better, or another school spent an outrageous amount on NIL.

For example, they think they are getting Drelon Miller, which they may but they no don’t mention USC or Us and dismissingly mentioning A&M.
The more u read other man boards u realize we might have the most sane one out there. Especially them man who won something recently. Then they go into meltdown and complaining about Ruiz and Jimbo. UGA and Bama probably just have pompous fans, which is mostly justified but they dismiss anyone who legitimately dont want to come to their town lol. Has to be some type of sorcery.

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back