2024 2024 TE from OH - Tayvion Galloway

Gi0logy

Freshman
Premium
Sounds like he’s a big a Cane fan and has elite size for TE. Seems like he’s either a) going to visit b) trying to get Mario’s attention so he can set up a visit.

Been getting offers recently from Penn State and Kentucky. Also seems to play DE. Anyone know anything about him?

Also…I know what you’re thinking….don’t say it….don’t you dare do it.

Advertisement
If you check out his Twitter, you see that he is trying to get attention of multiple big programs - Was doing the same wit Oklahoma, Penn State etc.

Advertisement
Boy that’s a big *** jit.. looks well put together too..

Looks like Mario and Fields follow him..

Advertisement
Dream school huh? 😏 lol.
He seems genuinely excited about it. People need to understand though, being your dream school alone will not be the only determining factor where kids go. Its a business and life changing decision. Its like moving on from the hot girl cuz she got bad karma and bad attitude. Dragging yo *** down. We have to make sure these kids know their dreams can be realized at their dream school if we are that.

Not too far from me. Maybe ill catch a game if plays anywhere closer to Dayton this season

He seems genuinely excited about it. People need to understand though, being your dream school alone will not be the only determining factor where kids go. Its a business and life changing decision. Its like moving on from the hot girl cuz she got bad karma and bad attitude. Dragging yo *** down. We have to make sure these kids know their dreams can be realized at their dream school if we are that.

No doubt, I’m just messin’ lol.

Advertisement
Hopefully the young man is legit interested and ecstatic to get our offer and not using it for other offers. Would love to add his size and ability to our class.

Interesting offer . Just knowing that school and who they play against , the competition level isn’t very high. Congrats to the kid tho

I don’t know a thing about this kid, but I trust this staff’s evals and I’m always down to have (warranted) Ohio boys on the squad. He’s from the other end of the state, so I won’t be able to see him live, but I’ll definitely be following him moving forward.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back