2024 2024 TE from OH - Tayvion Galloway

Advertisement
Was on the Sebastian Lane show last Wednesday. Key Highlights:

• Already 6'5" 230 as a Sophomore.
  • Says he's coming down at the end of June. Sounded like he's going to Legends camp
Link starts playing at his interview

Soph Highlights. Essentially an uber-athlethic 6'5" RT playing TE. That one handed leaping grab at 1:04 was ridiculous

Last edited:
Guessing this
Future LT
You're not joking. Kid will likely be a uber athletic 6'8" 270 when he graduates. Rasta said it was shades of Jaxon Howard who we started out recruiting as a TE and now is a DE.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If he commits to us I’ll have to see this dude play sometime this season, going to be working in Columbus area a lot this coming year

If he commits to us I’ll have to see this dude play sometime this season, going to be working in Columbus area a lot this coming year
Mario has work to do to flip Galloway from L$U. But he is putting in the work and not going away quietly.

Advertisement
Tayvion discusses Miami visit on Scoop on the U tonight

LOL, Fields told him were going to respect your commitment to L$U......but we're going to recruit you hard anyway.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Decision respected

While committed to LSU, Galloway went on unofficial visits to multiple programs. They included trips to ..Miami (Jan. 21).
“I’ve always been interested in Miami and that’s always been my dream school....Growing up, I used to watch them all the time with my dad because that was his favorite team. Ever since they offered me, they’ve been pressing me to come to take a visit.”
“I feel like since I committed to LSU, Miami has been showing even more love,” he added.
Galloway also visited Miami on June 25, 2022.

Advertisement
Decision respected

While committed to LSU, Galloway went on unofficial visits to multiple programs. They included trips to ..Miami (Jan. 21).
“I’ve always been interested in Miami and that’s always been my dream school....Growing up, I used to watch them all the time with my dad because that was his favorite team. Ever since they offered me, they’ve been pressing me to come to take a visit.”
“I feel like since I committed to LSU, Miami has been showing even more love,” he added.
Galloway also visited Miami on June 25, 2022.

flip GIF by State Champs

Gaby says Miami has been working him behind the scenes. LSU 247 writer says it was a "mutual parting". apparently they gently nudged him out. Think he's a "tweener" to play TE in SEC . Seems they will go after Odom now.....

That might make sense if Odom was bigger than than Galloway. Odom listed at 6-4 215 while Galloway is 6-5 230

Advertisement
Back