2024 2024 TE from OH - Tayvion Galloway

I feel Pick Central is the best public highschool in Ohio for both football and basketball.
I feel Pick Central is the best public highschool in Ohio for both football and basketball.
Hard to argue against this opinion. Individually I'd say Glenville in football and track is stronger and Richmond Hts in basketball, but as a collective I agree with you. I'm kind of on the Glenville bandwagon now, as my nephew is attending. He's a c/o 28 QB.

Advertisement
From Rivals

A recent visit to Purdue definitely left an impression on the former LSU commit especially with how the new coaching staff will run its offense and the fact that they told him he’s their No. 1 target right now at tight end. That could be big for the new Pickerington (Ohio) Pickerington Central standout.

LSU, UCF, Miami, Colorado, Auburn, Houston and Arkansas are other standouts but now there is another key player: Utah. The Utes have made a big move here recently and if there could be some follow-through then Utah will definitely be a major one to watch.

From Rivals

A recent visit to Purdue definitely left an impression on the former LSU commit especially with how the new coaching staff will run its offense and the fact that they told him he’s their No. 1 target right now at tight end. That could be big for the new Pickerington (Ohio) Pickerington Central standout.

LSU, UCF, Miami, Colorado, Auburn, Houston and Arkansas are other standouts but now there is another key player: Utah. The Utes have made a big move here recently and if there could be some follow-through then Utah will definitely be a major one to watch.

I think it's unclear on how much we like this kid…We seem definitely interested, but I'm not sure he's been able to commit at any point.

I think it's unclear on how much we like this kid…We seem definitely interested, but I'm not sure he's been able to commit at any point.

One of the weirder recruiting profiles...LSU and Miami and even Utah are legit tight end schools, but then you get Purdue under a new coach, Colorado, UCF...just all over the place for a kid that is supposed to be a top tier prospect. Can't tell if it is bags, kid is an oddball, etc.

He likely won’t have a committable offer until the end of the season if at all. If Arroyo comes back, Skinner continues to improve and the young guys develop then there’s no need for a 2nd in this class unless he’s Elite.

Advertisement
One of the weirder recruiting profiles...LSU and Miami and even Utah are legit tight end schools, but then you get Purdue under a new coach, Colorado, UCF...just all over the place for a kid that is supposed to be a top tier prospect. Can't tell if it is bags, kid is an oddball, etc.

I think from following the timeline of his recruitment, he's simply not viewed as a top-tier prospect. The word around the time of Galloway's decommitment from LSU was that they dropped him after landing a higher priority TE, top 100 overall recruit Trey'Dez Green. Galloway committed to LSU in July 2022, Green committed to LSU in late April 2023, and then Galloway decommitted six weeks later.

After decommitting from LSU, he scheduled OV's to UCF, Syracuse, and Purdue. He plays in Ohio but doesn't have an OSU offer. A top-tier TE recruit would have far better suitors after decommitting from a program like LSU if their recruitment was truly on an upward trajectory. That doesn't mean he's not a good player or can't develop into one, but his stock doesn't seem to be on the rise based on the programs that appear to be actively pursuing him.

He likely won’t have a committable offer until the end of the season if at all. If Arroyo comes back, Skinner continues to improve and the young guys develop then there’s no need for a 2nd in this class unless he’s Elite.
I kinda agree…But if you were asking me to predict I would still lean two TE just because of CMC affinity for the position.

Skinner needs to improve period. He’s still skinny and has suspect hands. He’s more of a hybrid wr / te with questionable hands.

Skinner needs to improve period. He’s still skinny and has suspect hands. He’s more of a hybrid wr / te with questionable hands.
Agreed, right now he can’t catch Covid in a NY subway. I think Williams if healthy may pass him by season end if he doesn’t become more dependable catching the ball.

Advertisement
Plan B / C kid with upside ( Seemingly )

Kids like this float thru every cycle. Some hit & the mopes come out in droves screaming, “ I told u so bro “.

Most flop & only pop when they get popped on a murder charge or become a Supreme Court judge.

CiS logic.

I can’t speak on this young man in particular, but I trust Zo & co’s eval.

Yup kinda disappointed not seeing much filling out since last year. Could be an important year as I think Riley is coming to take a spot

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back