2024 Roster Discussion

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Doesn’t the sec have a no in conference transfer rule?? Or is that only football??
I think that’s just football. But if not JD could give the fan base its first small ray of hope.

I think what I read was he wants to start and Tenn likes him in the pen.

As it stands right now who is expected back? Offense - Cyr, Torres, Perez, Dorian Gonzalez, Villegas, Carrier, maybe Long? Pitching - Ziehl, Rafe, Scinta, Gallo, Chestnutt... Definitely losing a ton of pop on offense...pitching looks scarce too...need to be active in the portal or this could be a rough year

Advertisement
Offense “could” be pretty solid with a middle lineup of Cyr, Torres, Carrier. I emphasize “could.” But yeah pitching looks scary.

As it stands right now who is expected back? Offense - Cyr, Torres, Perez, Dorian Gonzalez, Villegas, Carrier, maybe Long? Pitching - Ziehl, Rafe, Scinta, Gallo, Chestnutt... Definitely losing a ton of pop on offense...pitching looks scarce too...need to be active in the portal or this could be a rough year
This is Scanlon erasure

Advertisement
Realistically, I think you’d want a catcher, first baseman (maybe not necessary if you get Cuvet), an outfielder, and 2-4 impact arms assuming we lose nobody else.

Advertisement
Back