2024 Roster Discussion

Advertisement
Looking at the PG rankings, we already have 5 kids committed from outside FL in 2024 and 9 in 2025, vs. 3 total in 2023. And both classes are currently PG Top 10. Good to see.

I suspect the new Assts have a lot to do w that?

That's too bad, as we could certainly use more LH arms.
It was a surprise to me because we need pitching. One thing people have told me to consider is maybe he didn't have the best attitude, and maybe they did not have a lot of scholarship or any scholarship tied to him

Advertisement
I don't know if it has been mentioned, we added 4 new support staff roles which is great news, the more coaches/staff the better
Strength & Conditioning Assistant:
Sports Scientist:
Baseball Analytics:
Baseball Analytics:

Attachments

• IMG_4806.jpg
    IMG_4806.jpg
    574.3 KB · Views: 0
Looks like Valentin and Mujica were the only cuts after all. Still 33 on the roster (34 whenever they getting around to adding Urso) after the 2024 headshots were posted to the website.

Edit: Make that 35 with Alex Stanyek. True freshman that transferred from George Washington.

Last edited:
Looks like Valentin and Mujica were the only cuts after all. Still 33 on the roster (34 whenever they getting around to adding Urso) after the 2024 headshots were posted to the website.

Edit: Make that 35 with Alex Stanyek. True freshman that transferred from George Washington.

Advertisement
Does anyone have an update on Ashton Crowther? Is he ready to go after his rehab?
How about Walters? What's his status?

Do any of the true freshmen pitchers look like they might be able to contribute this season? Has anyone been down to practice?
I will try and go on Friday and get an update......

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back