2024 Roster Discussion

If one of our coaches talked about the freshmen from this year or last like they were ready to go I would feel alot better about the roster right now. MDC additions helped me off the ledge a little

Advertisement
If one of our coaches talked about the freshmen from this year or last like they were ready to go I would feel alot better about the roster right now. MDC additions helped me off the ledge a little
Football getting on track, Coach L cruising.

Can we get my first love, baseball, back to the mountaintop???

Football getting on track, Coach L cruising.

Can we get my first love, baseball, back to the mountaintop???
james franco dreaming GIF

Early buzz from fall practice, Cyr Torres seem healthy. Couple of freshmen impressive in BP, civet showing some serious power in BP, #38 Fernandez Left Handed hitter very very impressive rounds of BP early on. Torres showed some juice today as well. Returners Torres,Cyr,Carrier,Renzo,Eduardo looking good in BP. Freshmen Cuvet should help in the power department, Fernandez so far best looking hitter in camp. Let's go canes

Advertisement
Anybody know what happened to Valentin? He was supposed to have been a contributer out of the bullpen.
For a team that is short of pitching this is not good.

Advertisement
Unless Urso is lights out at SS. He should be practicing in the outfield this fall. It will be very awkward him coming in January and starting at SS.
I believe that Costello will be starting in the OF and hitting 1or 2 in the order.

Is Cuvet athletic enough to play the outfield? Send him to summer ball next season to learn?
How does Torres look at 1st? Serviceable? Improving?
You have to give the freshmen and Urso every chance to win the two infield positions. Dorian is a backup at best.
Are Caba and Crowther throwing any?
What is their status as of today? Four months to get ready..

I appreciate everyone's input...

How do Reyes and Kulikowski project in the outfield? LF-CF-RF?
Not sold on Carrier in RF.A real liability in the field.
All the ups and downs for Long, I hope he takes hold of that CF position.

Advertisement
Let's see Villegas is an OF renzo needs tommy John , jack is a catcher and Dorian plays second base. Jack hit .100 last year. Dorian .190 . None play third base. Also Fernandez was Miami Dade player of the year , and please look at his perfect game career numbers. As far as worse schedules I took time to see if this was accurate. According to max preps Fernandez highschool played a 9.3 strength of schedule last season . That is top 10 in Miami Dade county according to max preps. I also did homework and looked up all the freshmen Perfect Game data . Please check that out before posting ignorance. Thank you unlike most I do my research . Again whoever is arguing does not understand chow lineups are constructed. He gave me 2 left handed outfield and a catcher as options over a third basemen /SS.
Haven’t been able to make it out yet, but I had heard that Renzo pitched last week. That’s really unfortunate news.

Advertisement
Just a scorecard for everyone else. 1) dude was being a prick picking a fight and 2) using the word metric as many times as you can doesn't make you smart. Enjoy your keyboards boys

Advertisement
Back