2024 2024 DL T.A. Cunningham

Advertisement
If I ever run into Frank Tucker on the street I’m going to…

Adam Sandler Fight GIF

Advertisement

- Los Alamitos (Cali.) Top247 defensive lineman T.A. Cunningham is also becoming a regular in South Florida and the Peach State native is really liking what he’s seeing from the Hurricanes.

“I saw a lot of intensity on both sides of the ball, but if I’m being honest, I feel like it was a little more on defense than it was on offense and that’s something I really like to see. Seeing those guys get after it, the passion was definitely there. You can tell these boys really care about the game that they’re playing and that’s really important for me to see.”

Miami is one of the programs doing the best job recruiting Cunningham. LSU, Penn State, and Texas A&M are some others in the mix.

“I love it. It’s definitely a place I can see myself at. My recruitment is still open but they’re definitely somebody I’m interested in.”

Ferman spoke to Cunningham's guardian. She says it is not a done deal he will be moving to Central. She said there are a number of schools they are looking at. She is relocating for work

Someone needs to get her a top job down in Miami area. This is how Alabama and Auburn did it for years and years before NIL was around. Parents getting “jobs” was a regular thing in the $EC!!!

Advertisement
Someone needs to get her a top job down in Miami area. This is how Alabama and Auburn did it for years and years before NIL was around. Parents getting “jobs” was a regular thing in the $EC!!!

Per my Auburn buddy this is how Ruben Foster flipped from AU to Bama.

Well it seems a done deal that shw relocating. Whats not done is if he is moving to Central. As long as he doesnt go to Chimanade am good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back