2024 2024 DL T.A. Cunningham

The size and stature(pause) of these kids Cristobal is recruiting is on another level. These kids got NFL bodies as SO in high school. U can see it with the early enrollees. Cristobal is gonna fix the roster man, no doubt. Also these DL have to be excited to go against the type of OL we are bringing in. Thats the definition of Iron sharpens Iron. Your practice opponent is better than 90% of who you face saturday.

Advertisement
Gut feeling, I think Miami gets this kid.
57756d93150000ed026c919f.jpeg

Advertisement
Weren't these the brothers that left Georgia to pursue NIL deals in Cali and then had to sit out a year or something like that?
So here’s what happened:

TA was convinced by Chris Flores who was a HS Coach & owner of a marketing company in Orange County to move out to Cali because he was going to facilitate & setup NIL deals for him to get him some money so he could help out his family. His family was struggling & on the verge of getting evicted back in Georgia, so Flores basically manipulated TA into thinking he would get him paid right away & help out his situation. Only problem is, Flores is/was a massive scumbag piece of sh*t human being who lied about everything & was taking advantage of the situation. Flores wound up getting arrested & charged with four counts of sexual molestation & lewd acts on a 15 year old girl.

So when TA moved out to California his eligibility was initially denied by the CIF Southern Section committee (the governing body for HS athletics in Southern CA) because their bylaws specifically state that transfers are not allowed strictly for Athletic purposes & that a residency has to be established outside of Athletic motivations (meaning, you can’t just move somewhere just to play for a particular school, or you can’t go live with someone just to play Sports).

So, he was originally going to have to sit out last season, but Michael Caspino the NIL Lawyer who orchestrated Nico Iamaleava’s deal last year, heard about the case & helped TA file an appeal with the courts & his eligibility was reinstated.

Last edited:
So here’s what happened:

TA was convinced by Chris Flores who was a HS Coach & owner of a marketing company in Orange County to move out to Cali because he was going to facilitate & setup NIL deals for him to get him some money so he could help out his family. His family was struggling & on the verge of getting evicted back in Georgia, so Flores basically manipulated TA into thinking he would get him paid right away & help out his situation. Only problem is, Flores is/was a massive scumbag piece of sh*t human being who lied about everything & was taken advantage of the situation. Flores wound up getting arrested & charged with four counts of sexual molestation & lewd acts on a 15 year old girl.

So when TA moved out to California his eligibility was initially denied by the CIF Southern Section committee (the governing body for HS athletics in Southern CA) because their bylaws specifically state that transfers are not allowed strictly for Athletics purposes & that a residency has to be established outside of Athletic motivations (meaning, you can’t just move somewhere just to play for a particular school, or you can’t go live with someone just to play Sports).

So, he was originally going to have to sit out last season, but Michael Caspino the NIL Lawyer who orchestrated Nico Iamaleava’s deal last year heard about the case & helped TA file an appeal with courts & his eligibility was reinstated.
Crazy story and it’s just the beginning of these types with NIL. I guess it’s good news that the kid is actually a SE kid. The obvious follow question would be, is the family UGA fans?

Advertisement
Crazy story and it’s just the beginning of these types with NIL. I guess it’s good news that the kid is actually a SE kid. The obvious follow question would be, is the family UGA fans?
To my knowledge, no.

I don’t think there’s been much if any interests from UGA with TA or any interest from TA in UGA.

Anything can change, but TAMU, Penn ST, OH ST, USC, Miami & Colorado have been recruiting him the most thus far.

So here’s what happened:

TA was convinced by Chris Flores who was a HS Coach & owner of a marketing company in Orange County to move out to Cali because he was going to facilitate & setup NIL deals for him to get him some money so he could help out his family. His family was struggling & on the verge of getting evicted back in Georgia, so Flores basically manipulated TA into thinking he would get him paid right away & help out his situation. Only problem is, Flores is/was a massive scumbag piece of sh*t human being who lied about everything & was taking advantage of the situation. Flores wound up getting arrested & charged with four counts of sexual molestation & lewd acts on a 15 year old girl.

So when TA moved out to California his eligibility was initially denied by the CIF Southern Section committee (the governing body for HS athletics in Southern CA) because their bylaws specifically state that transfers are not allowed strictly for Athletic purposes & that a residency has to be established outside of Athletic motivations (meaning, you can’t just move somewhere just to play for a particular school, or you can’t go live with someone just to play Sports).

So, he was originally going to have to sit out last season, but Michael Caspino the NIL Lawyer who orchestrated Nico Iamaleava’s deal last year, heard about the case & helped TA file an appeal with the courts & his eligibility was reinstated.
There the name Michael Caspino returns, got Nico 8Mil legit, got Rashada a good deal with Ruiz then, called out gators and was proven correct after rashada’s threw him wayside

Advertisement
Advertisement
So here’s what happened:

That dude is one piece of **** for a human. He tried to reach out about my nephews at multiple points in time. Even tried to call them directly when he was told we got no interest. I had to get some of my 60s home boys and some of my usos to have a word with him. Needless to say we didn't hear anything more from him. He basically sells kids to high schools. I wanted to slap Jesus out him when I went out to see my nephew (the one who plays basketball)& he was there. Had my nephew convinced he should be a tight end and leave basketball alone. ****** sorry *** clown

4-star DL T.A. Cunningham​

The buzz: Miami made a significant move when T.A. Cunningham made it to Coral Gables last month. The four-star defensive lineman likes the staff and he plans to be back towards the end of this month. An official visit to Miami is all but locked in as well and the Hurricanes have become a major player for Cunningham. Texas A&M is another school to watch. He was in College Station a few weeks ago as well. LSU, Michigan and Michigan State are schools Cunningham plans to visit in the coming weeks.

4-star DL T.A. Cunningham​

The buzz: Miami made a significant move when T.A. Cunningham made it to Coral Gables last month. The four-star defensive lineman likes the staff and he plans to be back towards the end of this month. An official visit to Miami is all but locked in as well and the Hurricanes have become a major player for Cunningham. Texas A&M is another school to watch. He was in College Station a few weeks ago as well. LSU, Michigan and Michigan State are schools Cunningham plans to visit in the coming weeks.
Looks like El was right and have a good chance to land this guy

Advertisement
Back