2023 2023 LB/RB Jayvant Brown

This kid i a class of 23 kid talking about we slow playing him. He needs to calm down and wait his turn. We have to worry about filling this years class first and focus on our season.
u have to be before bama and clemson for kids in sfla those two have priorities this cycle like us, no excuses.

Advertisement
We've been the first or one of the earliest to offer countless kids out there and it hasn’t mattered one bit.

Winning is all that matters.
Although your right on the wins u can't let a obvious phenom in our backyard get offered by those schools first. That's like me living across the street from lebron but u know him before me.

It’s a damned if you do, damned if you don’t situation. Golden would be all over guys three years early and get these ridiculous far out commitments only to have them flip when they became seniors. So you can’t ignore kids early but going full out years early didn’t pan out for us either.
I would get so hyped when guys like Jayron Kearse would commit smh...

My only thought is maybe those schools just have so many bs support staff guys who’s only job is to unearth and offer and keep tabs on future guys and when their class gets closer they pass them off to the position coach

Advertisement
My only thought is maybe those schools just have so many bs support staff guys who’s only job is to unearth and offer and keep tabs on future guys and when their class gets closer they pass them off to the position coach
QUESTION IS why UM doenst open up there recruiting staff with about 100k and add legitimate types other than some north east grad school kids and random guys from TX trying to get on?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now that Mario is coming aboard, can we please get back on Jayvant Brown? (Miami was bullsh!ttin)

He was nursing an ongoing shoulder issue he suffered earlier in the season, so he played sparingly during our stretch of mediocre opponents. Still managed 40+ tackles and 10.5 sacks while knocking multiple QB's out of games.

He might be the fastest player on our entire team at 225lbs. He's a completely different breed than most South Florida LB's. He's not the skinny hybrid type kid who needs 2 years of an S&C program. He's a REAL ready-made Inside Linebacker who can play early.

Let's go Mario!

Advertisement
Now that Mario is coming aboard, can we please get back on Jayvant Brown? (Miami was bullsh!ttin)

He was nursing an ongoing shoulder issue he suffered earlier in the season, so he played sparingly during our stretch of mediocre opponents. Still managed 40+ tackles and 10.5 sacks while knocking multiple QB's out of games.

He might be the fastest player on our entire team at 225lbs. He's a completely different breed than most South Florida LB's. He's not the skinny hybrid type kid who needs 2 years of an S&C program. He's a REAL ready-made Inside Linebacker who can play early.

Let's go Mario!

What's your thoughts on the hire?

Let's go Mario!

Is there interest on his end? Or is Mario gonna have to start from scratch?

Advertisement
Back