2023 2023 LB/RB Jayvant Brown

Advertisement
Jayvant is up to 6'1" 225lbs right now.
Supposedly Miami is kinda slow playing him.
Bama and Clemson have been coming on strong lately. He just had a zoom call with Venables a couple days ago.

Communication with Alton Tarber has cranked up since Simpson came aboard. He was being slowed played but apparently Simpson LOVES him, so the recruitment has picked back up.

🤞🏻

this coaching staff can’t get out of its own way. It’s goes to show this staff truly isn’t doing its due diligence on local kids. Every year there are about 10 guys this board uncovers that typically go on to have success and UM coaching staff clearly has zero clue

this coaching staff can’t get out of its own way. It’s goes to show this staff truly isn’t doing its due diligence on local kids. Every year there are about 10 guys this board uncovers that typically go on to have success and UM coaching staff clearly has zero clue
I really don't know what they're slow playing him for. He's the #1 Linebacker in the class of 2023.

Maybe cause he's only a 10th grader? But that's not stopping Clemson and them from turning up the heat. They're supposed to talk to Jayvant within the next couple of days but they better tighten up because they already have catching up to do.

Means they don't know how to evaluate properly. It's been a weakness since Butch left.

Advertisement
And FYI...

Our HC has a good relationship with T-Will and T-Rob...and referred to T-Rob as his "dawg"...

Obviously the T-Will relationship is irrelevant now but that's still great news regarding T-Rob!
Because NOBODY fvcked with those dudes on Miami's prior defensive staff. They were unknowns locally.

I really don't know what they're slow playing him for. He's the #1 Linebacker in the class of 2023.

Maybe cause he's only a 10th grader? But that's not stopping Clemson and them from turning up the heat. They're supposed to talk to Jayvant within the next couple of days but they better tighten up because they already have catching up to do.
Miami Hurricanes Thumbs Up GIF by ESPN

Jayvant is up to 6'1" 225lbs right now.
Supposedly Miami is kinda slow playing him.
Bama and Clemson have been coming on strong lately. He just had a zoom call with Venables a couple days ago.

Communication with Alton Tarber has cranked up since Simpson came aboard. He was being slowed played but apparently Simpson LOVES him, so the recruitment has picked back up.

🤞🏻

Good Tarber is a beast

And FYI...

Our HC has a good relationship with T-Will and T-Rob...and referred to T-Rob as his "dawg"...

Obviously the T-Will relationship is irrelevant now but that's still great news regarding T-Rob!
Because NOBODY fvcked with those dudes on Miami's prior defensive staff. They were unknowns locally.
Well that’s good I guess

Advertisement
Yes, a 1-technique DT.
2022 - Alton Tarber
6'3" 310lbs

Loves Miami.

So how we looking for an early commitment from the young man?

I would love UM to lock him and 2022 DT Daniel Lyons to pair with current DT commit Cleveland.

You already know my philosophy of how the game is won in the trenches by the offspring from some thickthighedbigbottomMommas. Go big or go home an get some food.

Go Canes

So how we looking for an early commitment from the young man?

I would love UM to lock him and 2022 DT Daniel Lyons to pair with current DT commit Cleveland.

You already know my philosophy of how the game is won in the trenches by the offspring from some thickthighedbigbottomMommas. Go big or go home an get some food.

Go Canes

My fellow big-boned lovin' brethren...
I will get as much info for you as possible tomorrow. As of right now all I know is that Simpson loves him and his recruitment has picked up a lot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid i a class of 23 kid talking about we slow playing him. He needs to calm down and wait his turn. We have to worry about filling this years class first and focus on our season.

The problem is Clemson and Bama are in him. It appears Clemson is on him hard per the other poster
It’s a damned if you do, damned if you don’t situation. Golden would be all over guys three years early and get these ridiculous far out commitments only to have them flip when they became seniors. So you can’t ignore kids early but going full out years early didn’t pan out for us either.

Advertisement
Back