2023 2023 LB/RB Jayvant Brown

Advertisement
Advertisement
By the time he's a senior, that kid is going to be taking heads on plays. Love his short area burst, how he just launches into ball carriers.

No offer right now, that's insanity. Staff needs to be at his school, all of them.

Yes, a 1-technique DT.
2022 - Alton Tarber
6'3" 310lbs

Loves Miami.

I am reporting you for posting content that is NSFW- Dline Highlight Snuff film material, there were several ball carriers clearly **** near killed in the video. Oh an their poor momma's had to witness those assaults, thinking to themselves "ohhh my baby". You sir are no gentleman!

You better have that young man committed to UM soon.

Go Canes

Advertisement
How is his Miami recruitment picking up with Simpson here now I remember ur note on his new number
A while back I texted several of the defensive coaches Tarber's new number. I didn't get a response from anybody.
That's been pretty much par for the course with this staff though. I know a guy who trains all of the elite DL prospects down here. He gets texts/responses from Brent Venerables but says that Miami's defensive coaches leave him on 'read'.

Stephen Colbert Idk GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

A while back I texted several of the defensive coaches Tarber's new number. I didn't get a response from anybody.
That's been pretty much par for the course with this staff though. I know a guy who trains all of the elite DL prospects down here. He gets texts/responses from Brent Venerables but says that Miami's defensive coaches leave him on 'read'.

Wow what dumb azzes.

I am reporting you for posting content that is NSFW- Dline Highlight Snuff film material, there were several ball carriers clearly **** near killed in the video. Oh an their poor momma's had to witness those assaults, thinking to themselves "ohhh my baby". You sir are no gentleman!

You better have that young man committed to UM soon.

Go Canes
The SAVAGETRY of this young man is on full display👀!

Advertisement

Need a **** "Culture" change from the coaches. Incompetence at it's finest. No excuse. Do your job.

Starts at the top. When you have a clueless fvck leading the program, this is what you’ll get

Advertisement
To be fair, it could just be our old defensive staff. My buddy who runs The Crib Media has had the same issue with Miami's defensive staff. He says the only Miami people he's ever heard from is Justice and Lashlee, nobody from the defensive side.
Dude....we gotta change the narrative. Didn’t Reed supposedly say the same thing? That it’s only the offensive guys that stop by his office.

Big boy Coach Macho!!! Has a quick first step and looks country strong. Have we offered?
Yeah he got offers from pretty much everybody during his Sophomore year. I don't know what the current status is though because recruiting is fluid and kids move up and down team's boards. I'm not sure where Miami stands with him right now.

Not having a spring REALLY screwed a lot of kids.

Advertisement
Back