2023 2023 CB Rodrick Pleasant

Advertisement
Advertisement
FWIW - Adam Gorney, who is Rivals national recruiting director (whatever that means), just posted a story of five teams poised for a big autumn recruiting-wise - Alabama, George, Miami, Texas and Texas A&M (in that order). Re Miami - He talks about Okunlola, McClain, ****ey, Bain, C. Johnson, and M. Fletcher. He also notes that Miami just offered Pleasant, as if Miami already has traction.

All praise LCE.

Canes fans gonna be getting Pleasant ****ey at the Harbour in 2023.
1661290029311.gif

Wow Gi. Gotta call in the paddy wagon on this pile up. Bunch of jokesters around here. @DTP you can hop in too. The #1 cfb fan site deserves better jokes. I hope you don’t harbour any ill will. Just doin my job.

1661290202348.gif

Last edited:
View attachment 205118

Wow Gi. Gotta call in the paddy wagon on this pile up. Bunch of jokesters around here. @DTP you can hop in too. The #1 cfb fan site deserves better jokes. I hope you don’t harbour any ill will. Just doin my job.

View attachment 205119
With the amount of terrible shtick posters here, you’d think a guy could catch a break for making a bad ****ey joke.

Maybe I should have said “pause”

Advertisement
With the amount of terrible shtick posters here, you’d think a guy could catch a break for making a bad ****ey joke.

Maybe I should have said “pause”
I can let one slide here and there. There are a lot of funny and witty posters on here. Just can’t have this site turning into a bunch of ba dum bump jokes. Could be a busy season between the ****ey and Sorey threads 🤣

Advertisement
FWIW - Adam Gorney, who is Rivals national recruiting director (whatever that means), just posted a story of five teams poised for a big autumn recruiting-wise - Alabama, George, Miami, Texas and Texas A&M (in that order). Re Miami - He talks about Okunlola, McClain, ****ey, Bain, C. Johnson, and M. Fletcher. He also notes that Miami just offered Pleasant, as if Miami already has traction.

All praise LCE.
Finally the wave his here

euroleague basketball do the wave GIF by EuroLeague

Theres no way Univ of Miami Track team should suck like they do.

All these caribbean athletes in the real vicinity who would easily choose to come here. They need to put some more funds for full or half schollies...and hire one of these former caribbean olympians and eat.
I wonder if Rad is working on upgrading T&F and that's a secondary reason we're recruiting Pleasant and Harbor?

Advertisement
This boy is insanely fast. I think he most likely goes to track at the pro level but if he has some flexibility he could be an insane CB. Can he catch? I would even try him on offense. I have a bias to fast players even when their football skill is not elite yet.

Theres no way Univ of Miami Track team should suck like they do.

All these caribbean athletes in the real vicinity who would easily choose to come here. They need to put some more funds for full or half schollies...and hire one of these former caribbean olympians and eat.
It's a joke that Miami can be in the speed state and near to the Caribbean and have such a bad or average track team.

Advertisement
Back