2023 2023 CB Rodrick Pleasant

I’m not saying that we won’t, I said I’ll be shocked if we do.

Yall might not be, but I will lol

I don’t put anything past an AH CB, I don’t gloss over that as if it’s insignificant, getting a CB from AH is like getting a 5-star LB from Birmingham Alabama to come to Miami, we have better traction with CB’s from Georgia than we do with AH kids out of High school.

If we do get him that’s a big win for us, but I’m not gonna pencil him into the class as if it’s a guarantee, Idc what his options are. When it comes to AH the last minute swerve is never off the table IMO lol

At least we’re no longer hearing kids say that rumph is a father figure to them. Talk about kiss of death.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Always helps when a corner has possible "Olympic-level speed." Doesn't look tall, but if he can jump a little, who cares.

Posters bagged on Asante Samuel Jr for his height/weight, and yesterday I saw him trying to fight Devante Adams and get an INT on a Sunday. Whatever Samuel becomes in the NFL, point is we could use more corners who can run. And, yes, we need long-armed tall corners, too.

Advertisement
Prayer GIF

Corner me........cuz my spirit has seen enough of # 8 out there

Yeah this kid just became an ever hotter commodity

Very good program, so there's good competition. Obviously, he's fast. His rating seems a bit high based on film, but I don't care at this point. He's a need at the position.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Any Olympic level athlete is a priority. The amount of exposure they bring is priceless.

I don't buy for one second that he's not a take if he wanted to come. I said the same thing when Anthony Schwartz was a recruit. Dual sport, you can bet that if they can play football (both can) and have a shot at the Olympics they will go at those types until that recruit all but eliminates us.

Schwartz eliminated us. The narrative here was that he wasn't a take, we could do better, we're after whomever, etc. Gaby has this wrong. If we're a legit contender with him, they're recruiting him big time. Will he visit, who knows, but he'd be out best track athlete on the men's side ever. Fastest guy we've ever had arrive on campus. I've said our track program eliminates us, but maybe he really has football first. Bet he goes to USC.

Any Olympic level athlete is a priority. The amount of exposure they bring is priceless.

I don't buy for one second that he's not a take if he wanted to come. I said the same thing when Anthony Schwartz was a recruit. Dual sport, you can bet that if they can play football (both can) and have a shot at the Olympics they will go at those types until that recruit all but eliminates us.

Schwartz eliminated us. The narrative here was that he wasn't a take, we could do better, we're after whomever, etc. Gaby has this wrong. If we're a legit contender with him, they're recruiting him big time. Will he visit, who knows, but he'd be out best track athlete on the men's side ever. Fastest guy we've ever had arrive on campus. I've said our track program eliminates us, but maybe he really has football first. Bet he goes to USC.

His older brother played at USC.

The thing is ...im watching the commitments at the schools that are recruiting him...we have 1 cb recruit...likely are losing at minimum 2 cbs after this year...

UC just lost a cb prospect and only have 1 committed. If they push on this kid he is from a feeder school so they likely get him.
i dont think oregon is in play, and i believe him when he sayds he is intrigued by Miami...kid took a official visit to Boston College of all places and has interest there.

That being said there are 2 la area corners i would love to flip...

Also Trevonte Citizen's teammateis a four star who is committed to washington of all places. Its some guys out there to be had. These are all my contigencies to Damari Brown as the big cb in the class.

Advertisement
Back