2023 2023 CB Rodrick Pleasant

Advertisement
10.14 bro? Is there anyone faster?
2022 Safety Pierre Goree, he ran a 10.08 in his last meet before he enrolled at SMU.

But Rod has more consistent low times overall throughout the track season.

Pierre went from a 10.59 to running a 10.08, but that was more of a one-off.

Rod’s “slowest” time, was a 10.57, everything else he’s run has been sub 10.4.

Before anyone complains that the staff took too long to offer, take a long hard look in the mirror and realize that this kid is faster than Harbor and yet not a single poster has suggested he may turn pro in track instead of playing football much less debated it. Be better CIS….
I'm not going to complain, not at all.

I'd be shocked if he goes anywhere but USC. First and foremost, they've got the pedigree in T&F. Add in their new football coach, I can't imagine him as anything other than California dreaming.

Advertisement
Sounds like he is open. Didnt seem to be leaning usc at all

Being the fastest kid in the country at his age, I would give us close to a zero percent chance of landing this kid unless he doesn't pursue T&F. Since that isn't going to happen, it's why I said what I said.

Now if we got serious about T&F by dumping a bunch of money into the sport as well as putting NIL money towards it, maybe we could change the minds of some dual sport speedsters out there across the land.

I don't have a clue what he's said, I just know no real T&F stars are going to take us seriously if T&F is part of their decision making process.

His personal best in the 100 would be our third best time of all time.

His personal best in the 200 would be faster than anyone has ever run it here.

Kid is **** fast, that's for sure.

Being the fastest kid in the country at his age, I would give us close to a zero percent chance of landing this kid unless he doesn't pursue T&F. Since that isn't going to happen, it's why I said what I said.

Now if we got serious about T&F by dumping a bunch of money into the sport as well as putting NIL money towards it, maybe we could change the minds of some dual sport speedsters out there across the land.

I don't have a clue what he's said, I just know no real T&F stars are going to take us seriously if T&F is part of their decision making process.

I wonder what the cost of taking track up to the next level would be? Baylor and Texas Tech are up there so it’s not impossible.

I wonder what the cost of taking track up to the next level would be? Baylor and Texas Tech are up there so it’s not impossible.

Good question. They're certainly helped by being in Texas like we are being in Florida. Both states produce a ton of sprinters. UF and FSU have both had it going on, but we never have seemed to outside of a couple of women. Yes, the cost of tuition here is expensive, so we'd have to at least start handing out full rides. Beyond that, major upgrades everywhere.

Advertisement
There is none.

Jurrion is from NorCal & Rodrick is from Southern Cali, it’s two totally different places several hundred miles apart.
LCE, any reason you would think it took us so long to offer? Seems like this kid would be a Plan A type, No? Looks like he was Plan B judging by the time it took for us to offer. Is he very raw at CB?

He didn’t mention track at all. The dude has BC and Psu in his top schools lol and I doubt they have elite track programs

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol. We don’t ban them for simply being poRsters
Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Advertisement
Back