2023 5-star DE Hicks travels to UM for Paradise, impressed by Simpson

View as article
OK what does this mean....I know you know the history of both of these schools
He’s originally from Houston, he was at Morton Ranch, but then his Dad got a job coaching at Allen so they moved up to North Texas.

Now because his Dad just got the AHC at Katy he’s moving back to Houston & will playing his Senior season at Katy.

They’re both 6A schools that play elite competition, so there’s no difference, both regions produce big time talent.

Advertisement
I know you're an insider. But that sounds whack. Why on earth would Shemar pass a deal like that up? Makes no sense. Even if it was about his coach a.k.a. handler he could have covered that from his own NIL and still been ahead.
Several reasons. Easiest explanation is these deals are more than what's on paper for Nils. There's still the network in the background putting in their work. Houses, jobs,cars,tax free income etc...

eh. they just signed the top recruiting class ever, how is the situation less than ideal? most outside observers would argue that Miami is a less than ideal situation for a 5 star recruit given our recent history with those types of players (terrible). and DMoney has already shot down this conspiracy theory that he was pushed to TAMU by money and handlers as opposed to, y'know, just wanting to go play there w/ a bunch of other top 100 kids.
So you think it might just possibly be a better idea to be at a place he can get early playing time and be focused on for development by a guy who's coming off of developing the top lineman in the country may possibly be better than going to a place he's just another fish in the pond that actually has a ****** history in developing interior talent on top of being home where ur family is. Or that logic isn't logical at all?

Advertisement
Advertisement
So you think it might just possibly be a better idea to be at a place he can get early playing time and be focused on for development by a guy who's coming off of developing the top lineman in the country may possibly be better than going to a place he's just another fish in the pond that actually has a ****** history in developing interior talent on top of being home where ur family is. Or that logic isn't logical at all?
yeah because Miami's history of developing interior linemen since any of these kids have been alive is just spectacular. did we make sure Shemar saw highlights of Allen Bailey and RJ McIntosh?

yeah because Miami's history of developing interior linemen since any of these kids have been alive is just spectacular. did we make sure Shemar saw highlights of Allen Bailey and RJ McIntosh?
No, but I’m sure that they showed him highlights of Phillips, Greg and Roche, plus highlights of Thibodeaux.

I never understand why people wanna take credit for developing players from staffs they had zero to do with. But if you're discussing who developed better interior lineman during their college years than without question it's Miami by far. Nothing since Gerald,Norton & RJ. But who has Texas a&m developed in that timespan period other than myles? The staff is what's relevant. Joe's got a kid you may have heard of that may be relevant to this discussion. But what do I know... Anyways you feel free to stick with ur opinion. Ur entitled to it. Even if it's wrong.

Advertisement
You mind if I ask you what you're doing on a Miami sight? Because based on your response I gotta assume you're simply here to troll people. You got no problem mentioning the lack of what Miami produced, yet in the same sentence you spew such stupidity from your mouth that I'm inclined to believe you're 8 days into COVID protocols. You have no problem at all not mentioning the fact Texas a&m has produced jack diddly **** on the interior of a line in general let alone in these kids life spans... So please spare me the dumbshyt as I hear enough of it on the daily as is.

50517BC3-E762-4065-85EB-7DEBA907DD1C.gif

You mind if I ask you what you're doing on a Miami sight? Because based on your response I gotta assume you're simply here to troll people. You got no problem mentioning the lack of what Miami produced, yet in the same sentence you spew such stupidity from your mouth that I'm inclined to believe you're 8 days into COVID protocols. You have no problem at all not mentioning the fact Texas a&m has produced jack diddly **** on the interior of a line in general let alone in these kids life spans... So please spare me the dumbshyt as I hear enough of it on the daily as is.
26FD4F41-CEAF-43A2-90F4-3C27BC8DDD22.gif

Dee off the top rope!

The Untouchables Evolution GIF by Explosive Professional Wrestling

Advertisement
@Brooklyndee be like

He’s originally from Houston, he was at Morton Ranch, but then his Dad got a job coaching at Allen so they moved up to North Texas.

Now because his Dad just got the AHC at Katy he’s moving back to Houston & will playing his Senior season at Katy.

They’re both 6A schools that play elite competition, so there’s no difference, both regions produce big time talent.
Katy Paetow*

They're a school in Katy, but not Katy HS.

Advertisement
Back