2023 5-star DE Hicks travels to UM for Paradise, impressed by Simpson

View as article
Advertisement
And while the NCAA may be laying low, a high school coach and mentor to a very high profile recruit suddenly being seen week after week on national TV court side during the NBA playoffs would be a red flag. Miami and other schools were wise to back off of him.

I still wonder what he got from A&M.

And while the NCAA may be laying low, a high school coach and mentor to a very high profile recruit suddenly being seen week after week on national TV court side during the NBA playoffs would be a red flag. Miami and other schools were wise to back off of him.

I still wonder what he got from A&M.
Courtside seats to the all male A&M cheerleading playoffs.

Jesus Christ. Manny offering kids then ghosting them seemed to be a common theme smdh “building fake momentum”

Hearing **** like that makes me wish we could line Manny and crew up and just each take turns kicking them in the nuts lol
Then the faquit had the audacity to go on a whoa is me tour after every game that TVD bailed him out of in 2021. Then at the end when he knew that UM was negotiating with Mario he got the players to stump for him on Twitter. He actually put it out there that we were on the verge of building something "special". What a deluded narcissistic tool.

Then the faquit had the audacity to go on a whoa is me tour after every game that TVD bailed him out of in 2021. Then at the end when he knew that UM was negotiating with Mario he got the players to stump for him on Twitter. He actually put it out there that we were on the verge of building something "special". What a deluded narcissistic tool.
We were on the verge of building something special...with Mario.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LCE,Wright also visited DE Braylan Shelby who is severely under rated as a 3* but is a physical speciemen.Kid seemed really excited by the offer and if we push we might be able to steal him.
Is Shelby 2023 kid ? I saw a graphic of him on 247 and kid has that terodactyl frame with crazy long arms. I'd take him as a high upside d end project.

LCE,Wright also visited DE Braylan Shelby who is severely under rated as a 3* but is a physical speciemen.Kid seemed really excited by the offer and if we push we might be able to steal him.
That Shelby kid has the same frame as Nyjalik Kelly...wheel that mfer in to. 6'5 240 kids.

Getting 2 TX edge guys would be BIG.

Shelby looks like he will go under the radar with the big tx schools.

Advertisement
Wow you beat me to it with your post.

One picture i saw of that kid i would offer. Kid has elite length (PAUSE) and a frame to be like 260+ and still look small.
Lol the entire time I wrote my initial thoughts I was like how do I compliment this kid without initiating the Pause button

Advertisement
Can you fill me in on this story?
FSU coach flew across the country to visit a recruit (forget which one) and the kid happened to be on an unofficial visit somewhere. The FSU site reported the coach was still able to connect with him via phone, from the kids school. I might be off on a detail or three, but it’s beyond embarrassing

FSU coach flew across the country to visit a recruit (forget which one) and the kid happened to be on an unofficial visit somewhere. The FSU site reported the coach was still able to connect with him via phone, from the kids school. I might be off on a detail or three, but it’s beyond embarrassing
It was Robinson the rb from Keyshawn Smith's high school

Advertisement
Back