2023 5-star DE Hicks travels to UM for Paradise, impressed by Simpson

View as article
Advertisement
It was Robinson the rb from Keyshawn Smith's high school
Yep, Nole Coach flies cross country to San Diego to visit Robinson while Robinson is on an Unofficial visit to Auburn. He did get to speak to him on the phone and extend an offer. Robinson was actually a couple hrs away from Tally. Beyond embarrassing and really illustrates how in over their heads the Norvell staff is!

Yep, Nole Coach flies cross country to San Diego to visit Robinson while Robinson is on an Unofficial visit to Auburn. He did get to speak to him on the phone and extend an offer. Robinson was actually a couple hrs away from Tally. Beyond embarrassing and really illustrates how in over their heads the Norvell staff is!
Maybe that guy had a female he was secretly tryna go see and was like oh yeah going to see Robinson

That Shelby kid has the same frame as Nyjalik Kelly...wheel that mfer in to. 6'5 240 kids.

Getting 2 TX edge guys would be BIG.

Shelby looks like he will go under the radar with the big tx schools.

Shelby might already have an offer from Texas

Advertisement
That Shelby kid has the same frame as Nyjalik Kelly...wheel that mfer in to. 6'5 240 kids.

Getting 2 TX edge guys would be BIG.

Shelby looks like he will go under the radar with the big tx schools.

I agree...Shelby looks very good to me...**** even has highlights in space and coverage!

Trey Wilson is another Texas DE Wright has offered (may be more second tier) that looked impressive on tape to me.

I agree...Shelby looks very good to me...**** even has highlights in space and coverage!

Trey Wilson is another Texas DE Wright has offered (may be more second tier) that looked impressive on tape to me.
Ashton Porter is another Texas DE we're recruiting,he's around 255 so he could grow to play inside although these DL today will do all they can to stay at DE and not get fat.He recently mentioned he's good friends with Hicks and have talked about playing together.

Ashton Porter is another Texas DE we're recruiting,he's around 255 so he could grow to play inside although these DL today will do all they can to stay at DE and not get fat.He recently mentioned he's good friends with Hicks and have talked about playing together.

Yup only didn't mentioned it because I think there is very little chance (like Hicks) that he stays at DE...I actually think Hicks has more of a chance than Porter...But that both are likely 3techs

Advertisement
I don’t wanna hear any excuses...

If we can’t sell him on immediate playing time & if we’re not willing to pay top dollar for a QB then we better be willing to drop the biggest bag/NIL deal possible for a game changer DL like Hicks.

I mean that’s supposed to be the game-plan right?

I don’t wanna hear no bullsh*t about why we didn’t land him, just get it done.

If we can’t sell him on immediate playing time & if we’re not willing to pay top dollar for a QB then we better be willing to drop the biggest bag/NIL deal possible for a game changer DL like Hicks.

Agreed. **** a QB. We need this kid!!

No doubt. If we aren’t going to shell it out for Rashada/QB, then we better have something brewing for some front 7 game wreckers.

Advertisement

I absolutely agree

Pretending both players were in the same class, who do you feel is worth the biggest bag we can conjure. Shemar Stewart of David Hicks?

Advertisement

We will TCB here

Yep, have to match or go over whatever A&M will offer.

Advertisement
Back