2023 5-star DE Hicks travels to UM for Paradise, impressed by Simpson

View as article
Advertisement
I know for sure he asked for courtside tickets but I didn't hear he asked for the season. But this is a guy before Shemar had trouble making his car payment. And yea I put his info out there like that. F him.
Impossible I was assured on this very board that there was no way Moe was using Shemar for bags because he was mad paid and this was philanthropy for him.

Streeter lost me in this deal. He supported Moe and lied like they all do to justify having no morals. Shemar needs his help. He was literally with them that week and morning knowing all of it. He has supported Luke's short bus getting players, bribes for coaching jobs. He even talked about, does a kid owe someone for teaching him to run routes at 8 years old? Moe has a job to coach him. How can a school system allow a coach to be a handler and sell a kid? The whole thing is sickening. John is running his NIL legitimately. He is not going to do anything shady to get anyone in trouble. Do you think Mario or John are going to deal with Moe in any format going forward? He won't have a kid to demand to be treated differently than other recruits, taken to different restaurants or wearing a A&M hat at Shemar's announcement before he picks which had to take place alone after everyone else. The whole thing was a disgrace. Now would Miami take his transfer?
I would guess no! Thing is, you worry about the NCAA looking into A & M for ****ing off the entire SEC and Jimbo making the statements he did. You take a kid like that, especially when you can legally pay kids, you worry about the kid being ineligible and forfeiting games. Just my opinion

Advertisement
I would guess no! Thing is, you worry about the NCAA looking into A & M for ****ing off the entire SEC and Jimbo making the statements he did. You take a kid like that, especially when you can legally pay kids, you worry about the kid being ineligible and forfeiting games. Just my opinion
Jimbo knows where the bodies are buried. He ain’t dumb

I wonder what it could have been that even made LSU say no. It had to be one **** of a demand.
1647019065912.png

Attachments

• 1647019059021.png
    1647019059021.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 5
Advertisement
Alpha dog at under armour dallas

ALPHA DOG: DAVID HICKS, DL​

The Allen (Texas) High School standout performed as expected throughout Sunday's event. Not only did he display his usual fluidity and burst during position-specific drills, he flashed dominant heavy-handedness and close-quarters violence in 1-on-1 reps

The 247Sports Composite five-star's hand activity and power really stand out when you're up close and personal at these types of camps, especially when compared to other high-level defensive linemen. He could fit a variety of roles in numerous personnel looks.

Impossible I was assured on this very board that there was no way Moe was using Shemar for bags because he was mad paid and this was philanthropy for him.
Winner winner, anyone who questioned fat mans motive was called out. Funny wen it actually comes to light

Well, don't paint everyone with a single brush. It's more complicated that this. As an example, I was very suspicious of him, and was told enough to believe he was a problem. But at the same time, "do no harm." I was in the camp that everyone should STFU and not make Mario's job any harder, lay off the guy until if and when he signed with TAMU, and I said as much, or "called out" people for possibly hurting his recruitment. The toxicity could only hurt, not help. So why not wait?

Now that LOI day is over, I think its fair to rip that child-exploiting POS to shreds. So BBQ that Jabba the Hut looking ****.

Hicks is a lot better, btw.

He could’ve gone to any school he wanted too.
And you know who didn’t have a hard on for him?
Nick fckng Saban. And you want to know why? Cause of Moe.
You want to know why lsu said no thanks?
Cause of moe.
The lsu reporter literally said that Shemar asked for “something” and the staff was shocked at what he was asking for and said no.
And that was when everyone was saying he was an lsu lean.
Ohio state has the dude that everyone says is tops in the country at d line and have a lot of talent and are arguably ahead of tamu the past few years. And he said that’s the best work out he’d ever seen from a high school lineman. And they wanted him bad except for one thing. Moe

Shemar didn’t go to tamu to go be
coached by jimbo and play with a bunch of top 100 players.
He went wherever moe was gonna get the biggest bag.
El told us from the jump to not keep our hopes up even when he was visiting a lot early on.

that's really Mo Better Blues.. ****

Advertisement
Well, don't paint everyone with a single brush. It's more complicated that this. As an example, I was very suspicious of him, and was told enough to believe he was a problem. But at the same time, "do no harm." I was in the camp that everyone should STFU and not make Mario's job any harder, lay off the guy until if and when he signed with TAMU, and I said as much, or "called out" people for possibly hurting his recruitment. The toxicity could only hurt, not help. So why not wait?

Now that LOI day is over, I think its fair to rip that child-exploiting POS to shreds. So BBQ that Jabba the Hut looking ****.

I was gonna say. Say Mario pulls this kid then everyone forgets about shemar. Idk who is better but hicks looks like an absolute beast

That’s fair and I agree with you about “do no harm”. I should have been more specific. Early on, could’ve been during his junior year or around the time they came back from their infamous LSU trip, I made a joke about Moe using Shemar.

A poster replied to me and told me Moe didn’t need Shemar because he had plenty of money. I highly suspected that was BS but left it alone and don’t recall commenting on it again during his recruitment.

Wasn’t trying to call that poster out because “having plenty of money” is relative and it’s likely that like every other scam artist Moe had plenty of people fooled. Plus the poster was cool about it. Only commented on it now because the poster I was replying to revealed Moe’s troubles with car payments.

Yup, the part that was being completely ignored was that Shemar and his family viewed him differently. They viewed him as a friend of the family and they trust him. Like you said, picking on Moe was just going to make Mario’s job that much harder at the time. In the end, Mario just did not have enough time to make up the ground lost by the previous regime

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back