2022 Schedule

Would love the schedule to shape out something like: (HYPOTHETICALLY)
1. @ V tech
2. Vs southern Miss
3. @ Texas A&M
4. Vs Middle Tennessee state
5. Vs UNC
6. Vs Bethune Cookman
7. BYE
8. @ Clemson
9. Vs Duke
10. @ UVA
11. Vs FSU
12. Vs Pitt
13. @ Georgia Tech

Early but easily winnable test in the beginning, essentially two weeks off before Clemson and no real rough stretch in the season as of now. Although odds are Bethune Cookman will be game 1.
Screenshot (27).png

According to FB Schedules the first 3 weeks are set. I'm not sure how legit this source is but just wanted to share.

If first 3 weeks are correct, where would you want VT game placed? I wouldn't mind VT game after UNC game

Advertisement
I won't make predictions on the record ever again - but I will say the floor should again be 9-3 and that's a lot of stuff going wrong. I predicted like 6-6 or 7-5 in 2017 and we went 10-1 (11-1 if you consider we would have won the Ark State game that was cancelled). I predicted 10-2 this year and we went 7-5.

12-0 is legitimately possible (as was 11-1 in 2021) with what's going on a Clemson and the fact that A&M hasn't really been potent on offense (63rd in the country). But I never predict teams to go 12-0 because it's so rare that teams don't slip up and lose in CFB - no matter who you are.

The reality is the coastal is a disaster with all of the coaching turnover, Pickett gone, UNC and GT are the only teams returning their HC and both of them suck. We better be in Charlotte next December. That's my only expectation.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that to me the floor is 10-4 with 12-2 being our ceiling. We need to beef up a few key areas on defense. Assuming that we can do that we can be a good football team next year.

Advertisement
Back