2022 Schedule

Advertisement
With that trash Clemson has at QB we better not lose
Are you talking about the current 5 Star Starter, the 5 Star backup, or the incoming 5 Star QB? I don’t think denigrating the players makes them better or worse. Regardless, they are far from trash. Never underestimate your opponent, just prepare to kick their collective ***.

Advertisement
Love it! I have a buddy up at VT and thinking of making that trip. If you go, you know what that means!
arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

Would love the schedule to shape out something like: (HYPOTHETICALLY)
1. @ V tech
2. Vs southern Miss
3. @ Texas A&M
4. Vs Middle Tennessee state
5. Vs UNC
6. Vs Bethune Cookman
7. BYE
8. @ Clemson
9. Vs Duke
10. @ UVA
11. Vs FSU
12. Vs Pitt
13. @ Georgia Tech

Early but easily winnable test in the beginning, essentially two weeks off before Clemson and no real rough stretch in the season as of now. Although odds are Bethune Cookman will be game 1.

Are you talking about the current 5 Star Starter, the 5 Star backup, or the incoming 5 Star QB? I don’t think denigrating the players makes them better or worse. Regardless, they are far from trash. Never underestimate your opponent, just prepare to kick their collective ***.
Their second stringer is transferring as well as one of their starting RBs

Advertisement
@Clemson or @Texas A&M a better road game to make the trip for?

Im 100% going to the TAMU game. I might not get another chance to make that trip again in my life. I missed the 2008 TAMU road game. Im not missing this one.

I went to Clemson in 05? Great environment. Im also hoping to make this game as well, but TAMU is my clear cut #1 roadie for 2022. We'll play at Clemson at least one more time this decade. Cant say the same for TAMU.

DJ Uiagalelei , I watched him all season and I wasn’t impressed. Maybe he gets better. As far as underestimating competition, I’m a fan. The players definitely shouldn’t

Advertisement
Im 100% going to the TAMU game. I might not get another chance to make that trip again in my life. I missed the 2008 TAMU road game. Im not missing this one.

I went to Clemson in 05? Great environment. Im also hoping to make this game as well, but TAMU is my clear cut #1 roadie for 2022. We'll play at Clemson at least one more time this decade. Cant say the same for TAMU.
Kyle field is something else. Don't step on field prior to gametime, Aggie Corps will run you through with sabres. They take that shït seriously.

Yell leaders are kinda weird.

If the new O coordinator doen't mess up TVD and he doesn't forget how to play football over the next 8 months. We will have the best QB in every game.
That is a good start

Kyle field is something else. Don't step on field prior to gametime, Aggie Corps will run you through with sabres. They take that shït seriously.

Yell leaders are kinda weird.

Its one thing to be ***. Its another to be celibate.

But to be *** and celibate like the TAMU Yell Leaders has got to be really difficult.

Advertisement
Its one thing to be ***. Its another to be celibate.

But to be *** and celibate like the TAMU Yell Leaders has got to be really difficult.
Former Governor Rick Perry is a yell leader alumni.

Those cats are red aśś to their corps*.

*yes intentional.

DJ Uiagalelei , I watched him all season and I wasn’t impressed. Maybe he gets better. As far as underestimating competition, I’m a fan. The players definitely shouldn’t
Same here watched them quite a bit this year, I’d feel very confident going into that game if DJ U is playing. He’s that bad

Advertisement
Back